How to fake logbook hours? (1 Viewer)

taylooor

HSC
Im just looking for what people have done to fake hours, or any ideas they have to do so.
I have a couple which are working but need a few more full-proof ways in order to get my P's by the end of the year.

My parents don't want me faking any hours so take that into account. And their signatures are fucking impossible to forge haha.

Pink Balloons

HSC
N/A
Im just looking for what people have done to fake hours, or any ideas they have to do so.
I have a couple which are working but need a few more full-proof ways in order to get my P's by the end of the year.

My parents don't want me faking any hours so take that into account. And their signatures are fucking impossible to forge haha.

m8

taylooor

HSC
Mate, i've done 80 hours and can probably drive better than you.
I just need to finish it off because 120 hours is ridiculous.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Get a driving instructor for one lesson. When they write all their shit down, just copy it out x amount of times.

Aren't your parents going to realise anyway that you faked hours when you get your P's? 40 hours worth of driving doesn't just appear.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Get a driving instructor for one lesson. When they write all their shit down, just copy it out x amount of times.

Aren't your parents going to realise anyway that you faked hours when you get your P's? 40 hours worth of driving doesn't just appear.
I was just thinking that lol... not gonna be easy if the rents aren't on board.

But yeh, just keep driving I suppose.

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC

do the RTA confirm with the registered drivers if theyve done those hours with that student? i know theyre extremely podantic about 120hrs so itd make sense to contact the instructors to check their logs (if they have any)

xMaNx

HSC
They will if they see this thread.

As to fake, get instructor, their 10 hour = 30 hour thingo, if u havnt done so that is.

If not, make ur parents do it, or do 1 hour and write 2 etc...

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
do the RTA confirm with the registered drivers if theyve done those hours with that student? i know theyre extremely podantic about 120hrs so itd make sense to contact the instructors to check their logs (if they have any)
I doubt the drones at the RTA care about kids' log hours, as it'd take so god damn long to verify. It isn't worth their time.

Only thing to worry about is if your parents are checking and have expressed that don't want you to cheat. Personally, I'm not even logging any real hours. Just going to write up 120 fallacious hours and just learn how to drive properly before my test.

taylooor

HSC
They're not like, full checking my logbook to make sure i haven't been adding shit in.
But when i asked them to do like an extra hour or so they're like "naaaah".

What's this business with copying the driving instructor?
Wont i need his/her signature again?

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC

By the end of the year? With actual practice you can easily do 40 more hours by September at the latest. With judicious forging, sooner. I really wouldn't bother with any faking other than generously rounding up the minutes of each trip you do.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
fuckin rofl this is the mindset that leads to crashes ahahah

Haha yeah L platers who think they're top shit turn into P platers who think they're top shit.

Do the hours, if only to keep you off the roads unsupervised for a while.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
the rta dont give a rat ass about the log hours just bullshit to thee max son, i had some ridiculous shit written on mine they just skim thru the pages like there's no tomorrow
straight up gangsta lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)