How to get a job at KMART???? + alternative PT/casual jobs to take during uni? (1 Viewer)

cssu0425

HSC
I've been working at Maccas for about 3+ years now, I've finished my HSC and I'm looking to move on from #maccaslyf. I am looking to quit but I can't until I find another job. I've set my sights for Kmart ever since I've considered quitting, I applied online EVEN during my senior years and got no reply. About 2 ppl I knew in my grade worked there and I always wondered how they got in if Kmart don't check online. And recently, a girl in my grade got a job there TOO... like tbh I don't know how to feel? Jealous or angry that I'm still stuck in my Maccas job?

So now that I know that these girls got a job at kmart, can it be concluded that Kmart really do take hand in-/drop-off resumes from job seekers???

+ does anyone have any ideas of other jobs to take during uni besides working at a cafe?

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Handing in resumes in person is always better. I do some hiring at my work, and to be honest, I don't even look at the online applications unless we're desperate for workers.

Papercutter

HSC
Handing in resumes in person is always better. I do some hiring at my work, and to be honest, I don't even look at the online applications unless we're desperate for workers.
That's awesome to hear! I remember trying to hand in my resume to a big w store and they told me they didn't accept over the counter resumes.regardless, good news!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually. Times have changed. Its done all online now for the department stores

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)