how to improve in maths (1 Viewer)

kkk579

HSC
N/A
how do i improve in maths?? i often struggle to link concepts together causing me to lose marks for harder and more complicated questions as i have no clue to approach them. i also often make several silly mistakes, another cause for the loss of several marks. i do practice but i only ever find easy to medium difficulty material in the year 9 nsw curriculum textbooks, any website or books that contain exam style qs? sometimes i often jumble up the wording causing me to get the answer wrong. any tips on how to avoid these things and maximise my marks in math?

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
how do i improve in maths?? i often struggle to link concepts together causing me to lose marks for harder and more complicated questions as i have no clue to approach them. i also often make several silly mistakes, another cause for the loss of several marks. i do practice but i only ever find easy to medium difficulty material in the year 9 nsw curriculum textbooks, any website or books that contain exam style qs? sometimes i often jumble up the wording causing me to get the answer wrong. any tips on how to avoid these things and maximise my marks in math?
I don't think you can get an easy answer here. If you can afford it, get a good tutor to check you out or a friend who is good in maths to help you.

cantdefeatben

HSC
for exam papers from different schools i would recommend thsconline. in general a great way to improve in maths is to actually teach it yourself either to friends or just your wall lol also try not to make too many notes in maths just the key notes and just do problems to study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)