How to know which stream I'm in? (1 Viewer)

abdog

HSC
N/A
It says consult your timetable but I don't anything that says which stream I'm in. Also, where can I get the lab manuals?

Thanks guys!

madharris

HSC
N/A
I'm not 100% sure what the stream is, but it might be something to do with the 2 main majors (movement and speech), so your subjects may determine what stream your in.

You can get lab manuals on blackboard, there should be a link for the pdf. Alternatively if you're too lazy to print it off yourself, you can buy a printed and binded copy

abdog

HSC
N/A
Whereabouts on blackboard are the lab manuals at? I looked at every link and still can't find them. There's movement and speech majors in Pharmacy?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Whereabouts on blackboard are the lab manuals at? I looked at every link and still can't find them. There's movement and speech majors in Pharmacy?
Oh loljokes, thought you were doing health science, should have been more specific :p .
From what I know of pharmacy, you get to pick your stream later on (3rd year I think, so you're not in any specific stream as of yet).
However, you might have to wait for someone to clarify as I might be completely wrong

The labmanuals probably aren't out yet. They will most likely be available once the semester begins.
Once your subjects are up there, you'll see something like this.

Click the link, and the lab manual link should be in plain sight.

abdog

HSC
N/A
Oh loljokes, thought you were doing health science, should have been more specific :p .
From what I know of pharmacy, you get to pick your stream later on (3rd year I think, so you're not in any specific stream as of yet).
However, you might have to wait for someone to clarify as I might be completely wrong

The labmanuals probably aren't out yet. They will most likely be available once the semester begins.
Once your subjects are up there, you'll see something like this.

Click the link, and the lab manual link should be in plain sight.
Thanks again(for the 134th time) mad! For streams, it says either I'm in stream A or stream B, and which stream I'm in will decide when my practicals start(week 2 or 3), again it says consult my timetable, and my timetable isn't helpful at all:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)