how to lose weight ?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
anyways, since i go a girl school...
u know the question ive always heard .. is /..

how to lose weight off your thighs .. yeh .. its sorta weird .. yeahh me too i got a problem to .. like i dont have much fat on my stomach .. but i got some fat on my thighs .. sighs with contempt.. yeahh .. need to lose it .. but then i heard some say you cant ..

bah ..

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:

how to lose weight off your thighs .. yeh .. its sorta weird .. yeahh me too i got a problem to .. like i dont have much fat on my stomach .. but i got some fat on my thighs .. sighs with contempt.. yeahh .. need to lose it .. but then i heard some say you cant ..

bah ..

im sure people would find it alot easier to help u answer ur question if they could read your post.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I have lost 5 kilos since December. It's because I have stopped going to the gym.

That's five kilos of work I have to do. Fucking hell. I didn't realise i would lose it that quick, heaps irritating. Have to start going back to the gym.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:

bah ..
hey mate, work 17 hr days for 6 weeks and forget to eat and you'll lose 10kg lol.... I did... but that was really unhealthy and Im stick man now lol

HSC
haha .. yeah nahh my fingers are skinny .. just my thighs how annoying .. my friends too ... but then again they are tall .. unlike me .. im as short as a mushroom ...

CieL

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
If you were going to lose weight, you'd notice the first place you start losing weight would be your fingers, then your arms, etc.
I thought you'd lose your boobs first

greenapple^0^

HSC
CieL said:
hahaha that's what i thought too..well isn't it?? i thought you lose around your chest(which is your breast) and your arms etc first..but people can't be all differnt,,:)

if you wanna lose weight on your thigh just do walkings etc something that involves moving your legs.. i think that helps..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
steal thyroxine from a pharmacist..

start smoking.. cigs n crack.. not pot..

or u can exercise..

Always

HSC
If thighs are your only problem, losing 'weight' won't help. The only way you will lose the fat off your thighs is through exercise (eg. running, pilates).

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
CieL said:
You lose weight at a constant rate all over your body, but notice it in smaller areas first.

eg, most people will notice their rings slipping off their fingers, but still go 'omg, my belly is still huge' coz they can't visibly notice the loss there coz its a bigger area.

(apparently)

HSC
man i wouldnt mine losing a lil weight of my bust lolz.. not that is as big as others lolz.. but yeahh ..

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Pictures? Lol....

As mentioned - you cant spot reduce this is a myth.

Basically you need to follow what is called a 'cutting diet/program' in the bodybuilding world. This is designed to ditch the fat and tone up.

Which means that you want a high protein, low carb diet and lots of cardio work. I would suggest jogging and/or cycling three days a week. And if you're a gym type then a fast moving pump class, (kick)boxing, etc or a low weight high rep program would be the way to go.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
man i wouldnt mine losing a lil weight of my bust lolz.. not that is as big as others lolz.. but yeahh ..
my boobs were the first place i noticed when i lost alot of weight. funnily enough they've gone back to 'normal' or near normal without me putting on anymore. hmmm
after that i noticed it on my torso/neck/chest. i spose maybe you've got more bones there to stick out????????????? haha

but i'm struggling to see any reduction in my fat fat thighs :( damn it. even when i do an hour of jogging everyday. the only thing ive noticed is my lovely muscles arising :)() damn it all

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i have lost 3 kilos in the past few weeks and im soo confused
i havent excersised i eat normally(which envolves alot of junkfood)
etc etc..and all of a sudden people are like omg uve lost weight imlike wtf
so i chek myself on the scale and im like "cool"..
but i have to see a doctor:(..incase its something meh i dunno

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Soha: Most likely stress or lack of sleep burning extra calories.

melimoo: If you're noticing muscles 'arising' then the fat surrounding them is decreasing.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
CieL said:
its different on every person
but i have never heard you lose it from your fingers first.. that jst sounds bizzare
the place its most likely to come off first would be your stomach.torso area
the bum and thighs is usually the last because its fatter muscle/fat content

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
It is even all over your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, you notice it in smaller places first, rather than big areas such as your belly and thighs, because they have such a big area to make it less noticeable.

HSC
melimoo said:
my boobs were the first place i noticed when i lost alot of weight. funnily enough they've gone back to 'normal' or near normal without me putting on anymore. hmmm
after that i noticed it on my torso/neck/chest. i spose maybe you've got more bones there to stick out????????????? haha

but i'm struggling to see any reduction in my fat fat thighs :( damn it. even when i do an hour of jogging everyday. the only thing ive noticed is my lovely muscles arising :)() damn it all

hmm i know soo depressing hey? an i heard that its really hard to lose the weight of thighs.. me too use to jog.. but i reckon gym .. really help out .. like itstead of fat it was musle.. but it acutally weigh less.. so yeahh but now year 12 .. no time to go to gym .. and gone broke to pay too ..

Always

HSC
If you're starting to notice more muscle tone in your legs it means you're on your way to losing fat.

You can't 'tone' muscle - that's a myth. All you can do is remove the fat so the muscles underneath are more visible, which will give the 'toned' illusion.

Weights will contract and shorten the muscles, causing you to look 'bulky'. This is why weights should be avoided.

I suggest you continue with the runs. Results take time and dedication.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)