How to most effectively study from textbooks (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just wondering when studying from cambridge/terry lee textbooks, is it worth redoing all exercises that you've done once again after reviewing mistakes, or would I just be wasting time.

HSC
so there's no need to redo questions right? - my point is that what if you forget what to do for the questions you got right

HSC
also, what if when you go over mistakes, you still don't remember/can't figure out what to do. Would you have to keep repeating that mistake until you get it correct first try?

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
so there's no need to redo questions right? - my point is that what if you forget what to do for the questions you got right
if you got it right the first time you'd get it right the second and third time. If you "forget how to math", you're just memorising and not understanding

HSC
that's true but sometimes I find myself understanding it the first time, then forgetting that you are meant to use this method if you sort of get what I mean - eg. the hard questions in complex numbers II - using a certain method

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
that's true but sometimes I find myself understanding it the first time, then forgetting that you are meant to use this method if you sort of get what I mean - eg. the hard questions in complex numbers II - using a certain method
ah right just do past papers and when questions like those pop up refer to your book to refresh memory about the suitable technique to use

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)