How to study for the options? (1 Viewer)

sannous1

HSC
im finding it really hard to study for family and workplace. thers so much content and it wont sink in with me. Whats a good idea? thankyou!

raniaaa

:)
HSC
we did family and workplace too

workplace is so freaking boring + confusing... the laws are always changing dammit :mad1:

(sorry for no tips, just wanted to express my annoyance :p)

vasuu91

HSC
For the options part of your exam you will have to write an essay. The idea is to get your information right 1st- this is mainly the 1st 2 sections of the syllabus the key points and the legal issues and remedies. The actual essay question will most likely be from the last 3 sections- things like effectiveness of the law, morals and ethics, how the law has reformed etc. I did family last year and how I studied for this section was that once I had all the information done I wrote down key points for the different sorts of questions I could be asked like, effectiveness in dispute resolution, has the law reformed to keep up with change and these are just 2 examples. Basically once you have done the syllabus, you should really concentrate on how answer questions like evaluate or assess etc.
and dont forget LCMD.

MzBiiBii

HSC
For trials I focused on about 5 different issues in depth (which i thought was quite risky), for example 'same-sex relationship' i planned an essay (with no qn in mind, just wrote everything i knew)

so i had the issues (which were quite a few), and the remedies (the Acts,case law and media come in here), then there was reforms..or suggested reforms that didnt take place (here you can talk about effectiveness..)

and then yeah.. I went ok for family in trials... I don't know if I should continue this method for the HSC though

HSC
no actually i think the options are very easy.
well family and consumers are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)