how was it? (1 Viewer)

fayeee

HSC
i thought past papers were easier.

lots of 'apply' questions, found that time crept up tooo quickly.

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
AFI fuked me over badly! >.<" and nutrition short answers also fuked me! )=

wbu? u went well?

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
Question 19 i think, about diabetes and CVD, we had done in class i was eshinn also short answers killed me.
whoaa! i did Q18. talked about elderly. btw short answers was sooo hard! the ad bout the milk! i was looking at the ad most of the time! LOL

supertramp

HSC
whoaa! i did Q18. talked about elderly. btw short answers was sooo hard! the ad bout the milk! i was looking at the ad most of the time! LOL
i didn't like the milk question, especially since it was a question about advertising in a section about nutrition, that was a bit weird

fayeee

HSC
yeah

thought it'd be tons better than it actually was

i dunno

i know its foodtech, but what dyu rkn raw marks are to get band 6? lol

JesseMatheson

HSC
It was strange.
I felt I knew what I was meant to say but the questions asked us stuff that we wouldnt of really focused to much on during study.
Like the legislation thing was kinda confusing because all the past papers treated that area very differently and they just decided to change it this year *sigh*

I finished at 4.30 but I felt I had written the most that I possibly could of.

good luck everyone.

lissa124

HSC
I found most of it to be pretty easy. Except the last question on the extended response on nutrition fked me up badly. Apart from that I think I did ok :D :D

dejeasi

HSC
omgshhh i think i suffered a minor heart attack during the reading time... it was harder than i expected... i only knew the basic stuff... im thinkin section three was probably my best section..

ughhh.... and how about that stupid 30° heat.. felt like i was gna diee in there todayy

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I personally feel that I have aced this exam, it was exactly what i was expecting. There we're only two questions that stumped me.

Q6: Which of the following best determines the suggested selling price of a product?
(A) The break-even point
(B) Cost and availability of raw materials
(C) Predicted price consumers are prepared to pay
(D) Recovery of production costs with no profit margin
I was tossing up between A and C for a while, I finally picked C. Not sure if thats right or not :eek:

and the one about the feasibility study.

I did Q16 for my first extended response:

Q16 - Food Manufacture

(a) Outline reasons for preserving foods [4]
(b) Describe causes of food deterioration and spoilage. Use examples to support your answer [6]
(c) Propose preservation processes for a selected food. Clarify the principles behind each preservation process proposed. [10]
Found it every easy got about 9.5 pages

For Nutrition I did question 18
Q18

Explain the aspects of nutrition that need to be considered for the promotion of optimum health in a specific group you have investigated.
I did adolescent girls got 8 pages on this.

What did everyone get for multiple choice i got

1. D
  2. A
  3. D
  4. C
  5. C
  6. C
  7. B
  8. B
  9. A
  10. A

fayeee

HSC
sigh yeah might have actually screwed it this time, which is a shame, cos it's foodtech, and it's actually HSC lol.

melissaj38

HSC
The exam had so much that wasnt in it and that stuff was what i studied. A couple of the mc was hard and so was nutrition but mostly coz i didnt studied cvd and diabetes. FPD was good. Overall probably an average mark.

lissa124

HSC
marcquelle I picked A at first but then I picked C like you... I hope its right. And I did the same long responses as you too. It was much easier than I thought it would be but hey I actually studied this time :p

yepfuckingsweet

HSC
well its good to see that im the only one that didnt feel too confident.

i worte 9 pages for the 20 mark response of preservation, but struggled with the nutrition one a bit :( oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)