How was your first day? (1 Viewer)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Yesterday was ok. Finding out the tutorial times that they've assigned to us is less fun. But I've been lucky so far, no huge gaps, and pretty reasonable finish times. Already staring down the front of my first prac assignment. :( Fun fun!

Overall, UTS students are pretty friendly. I had no idea where any of the rooms were, but if I asked, people dropped me off at them. :D

MoNNiE

HSC
haven't you done physics yet Chand?!
i swear you were in the lecture last year with sue and co.!

Anyways
First Lecture was okay.. i have good old Dr. Karim again (Legend!)

but i'm pretty worn out.. i need to leave work abit more eariler then i did yesterday!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Yeah man..of course I did..and thank goodness I passed. No idea how though, I think most ppl didnt do well so they got scaled up :p Who knows, who cares. By the way, what gave u the idea I was doing physics?

Logistics

HSC
Purp|e said:
lol ... where in that classroom were you sitting ??? so i can stalk you :D

As you enter the room on the left. I was the closest to the wall

Logistics

HSC
hehe yep I was there with my lovely group lol. I was taking down the measurements lol.

I was the last one to leave the class from our group.

We just mucked around doing our stunts lol, crashing the car :p

monzi

HSC

LOL MR EAZY! I'm transfering to biz/law next year from straight business ..I'll be your friend! LOLL .. Don't worry I know how your feeling. Alot of snobs. I've only managed to become really close with one girl and shes the best, likes to talk like me..

I'm the sort of person who just loves to talk and keep a conversation going. obviously most student in my classes lack that!

People are weird in my classes. Absorbed in themselves.. I don't know if anybody agrees with me but thats my perspective on things.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
had my first clinical today.
overall it was great!! :)
lovely people!

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
Logistics said:
hehe yep I was there with my lovely group lol. I was taking down the measurements lol.

I was the last one to leave the class from our group.

We just mucked around doing our stunts lol, crashing the car :p
ahh man ... lol todays prac sucked ass ... where were you sitting today? lol i tried to make a mental picture of the entire room :p

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I'm really not enjoying uni. I like the journalism seminar, but thats only once a week! All the communications lectures are boring and I have no friends at all. It's just really miserable for me right now :(

Jinglebell

HSC
Trigger189 said:
I'm really not enjoying uni. I like the journalism seminar, but thats only once a week! All the communications lectures are boring and I have no friends at all. It's just really miserable for me right now :(
You're in lectures with exactly the same people every day. Just sit next to a random lonely-looking person and say hi, or else strike up a conversation in a tutorial. UTS communications students have the friend-making thing so easy compared to courses where there's lecture halls full of 600 people you have no other classes with.

Communications students tend to be friendly, don't be afraid of them!

S

Shuter

Why are you doing communications if you can't even talk to people....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)