how would i go about... (1 Viewer)

ballin

Banned
HSC
advertising a floor of my house for student/s to live in? i dont know where to start...

ballin

Banned
HSC
well for anyone who is interested:

- located in the St George area, renting out an entire floor (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large living area)

- I drive to uni so you will get lifts there (and possibly back depending on finishing times), takes about 30 mins max

- We will take care of cooking/cleaning/washing for you, just dont be a pig

- price entirely negotiable, im willing to undercut anything else you are looking at, because I dont really need the money :p but be reasonable.

let me know.

witide

HSC
I'll give you $30 a month. Not sure if that's higher or lower than you expected, but I'm happy to negotiate.

ballin

Banned
HSC
HAhAHAHA wtf. when i said i'd undercut, i didnt mean that i'd stoop to your average hooker level. going rates are around 200 per week are they not

witide

HSC
That's a tempting offer. I'd take it if I had the money.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
how many other people are currently living in the house?

what's access to public transport/shops/etc like?

ballin

Banned
HSC
odd perhaps, for those who live in fear.

Currently my brother, mum (who is at work 75% of the time) and myself. Shops are very close, down the road...and about 10 minutes to Westfield + nearest library.

Of course I wouldnt just give you lifts. Only when it is convenient/timetables match

also, bus stop right outside my house, goes to the station (Rockdale) which is 15 minutes from Redfern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)