HSC 2002 Exposed !!! On Kazaa (1 Viewer)

Why did you look at this thread

• I really thought you had the questions and answers!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I knew you were lying!!!

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

Alex

You know I have had several dreams in the past couple of months, depicting me waking up and staring at the hsc exams for this year on my desk with the answers written in them. Man, this HSC is getting to me.

dissonance

yeah I had a dream where my english teacher was going through the exam with the entire year, as if it was just a normal class doing a practise exam. Like I was writing down the answers as fast as I could and then realising that my writing so bad that no one could read it...then I woke up.

I'm not stressed though...trust me. :cool:

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Someone at my school wrote a part of a paper so bad that it was illegible. They didn't mark it.

If they can't read your stuff, they'll go ask another marker to have a look at it, but if no one can read it...

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Lazy, the below quote applies to you. Read it.

------------

"Q: I cant spell worth a dam. I hope your going too tell me what to do?
A: Don't worry about how your articles look. Remember it's the message that counts, not the way it's presented. Ignore the fact that sloppy spelling in a purely written forum sends out the same silent messages that soiled clothing would when addressing an audience."
- Emily Postnews

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Did that post make sense robbo??

I see no connection....

Are you ok, your posts of late seem to resemble a drunken toddler, HSC stress getting to you? u gonna be allright? need someone to talk to? Well im sure you'll be allright old boy, just get some rest ok buddy.

RobbyBobby

very Funny

Its funny because, i was fucking around with the title page of the 2001 IPT test, and changed the number to 2002... LOL the amount of people i fooled wasent funny..
One guy said in a truthfull manner he would pay $450 for the pyshics exam... He was the most fooled of em all, he also offered $250 for the PD/H PE exam!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)