HSC 2018 General Mathematics 2 Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

PikyoK

HSC
How did everyone go?

In my opinion, it was a good exam and I think I did OK - Good ;):D It was a relatively easy exam

So glad I won't have to do maths anymore!!! MATHS IS DONE!!! BEGONE! :music::tennisclap::jump::D

PencilKC

HSC
Overall, it was a pretty straightforward and not too difficult exam. I think i might have misread the New Delhi to Sydney flight time as 11:30pm instead of 11:30am

phat_tar

HSC
Uni Grad
One of my students was wondering about the relative frequency question? Anyone know the answer. It was q26a i believe.

planetblue

HSC
I felt good about it until other people started posting their solutions. Nothing too nasty in it, my fault for not studying enough (lived in New Zealand with a very different maths syllabus until year 11, and I did 2U during prelim, so had to cram year 9+10 maths and prelim course last night ON MY BIRTHDAY). Too busy with biology to bother with maths earlier this week.

I found all of the multiple choice to be quite easy, but some of the larger questions towards the end of the paper started messing with my sleep-addled brain. Bless the person going through my answer for trig, volume, financial expectations and that snow question.

On the other hand, it sounds like the 2U kids had a lot of fun....

eddydundee

HSC
Yeah, the exam was pretty good, plenty of curveballs though, but the triangles went easy on us. Even had time to take a shit in the middle of exam. Overall pretty happy with it, any penalties will probably be from silly mistakes

yassy_xo

HSC
Uni Grad
I found it pretty good. Like it was easier than expected... the multiple choice was easy and for the most part so was the short answer. The only question that really messed with me was the financial expectations.

Flop55

HSC
For the relative frequency question I just said 48....haha oops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)