HSC Advice Line - 1. Biz Management & Change (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
HSC Advice Line: 13 11 12
Opens Monday, 29 September

As many of u know the hsc advice line is open. I have created 5 threads for each of the 5 topics. so basically if i have a question abt marketing strategy, i will post the question and the answer in *HSC Advice Line - 3. Marketing* thread.

There is a seperate HSC Advice Help Line forum, but i thought dividing the subject according to topics will be much easier.

It only cost 25cents so make use of this resource.

BlOnDe BiMbO

HSC
how do i post my own things?

hey i only just registered today and i wanted to post something would anyone be able to help me out??

Last edited:

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
hey here's some notes i made from some sources for topic one. they are by no means perfect but they are a start. ive got them for all topics if anyone needs them.

BuBsTaLiCiOuS!!

DiTzy MeMbEr!!
HSC
koukla,
if u hav notes for any other topics i'd be forever grateful...i mean ive done notes but the teacher read them and sed they weren't that good coz i tend to write out the crap not the important points...hehe im really bad at note-taking...anyway if u could help i'd luv u forever!! :)

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
BuBsTaLiCiOuS!! said:
koukla,
if u hav notes for any other topics i'd be forever grateful...i mean ive done notes but the teacher read them and sed they weren't that good coz i tend to write out the crap not the important points...hehe im really bad at note-taking...anyway if u could help i'd luv u forever!! :)
ye thats ok... here are some more....

Daza

HSC
Any More Notes?

Hey koukla

Nice set of notes. Mine aren't in that much detail. Do you think you could post up ones from your other topics? :)

harrisaffiti

Hey Koukla

Those notes are excellent

Any chance you have same sort of notes for the other 2 subtopics: Finance and Employment Relations??

They would be much appreciated

Cheers

Josh

Maran

HSC
Koukla u hav awesome notes!
do u hav any for the financial topic, thats the topic im really struggling with
thank you
;)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
I'm working on the advice line as a stand-in for business management and marketing, if a 'James' chats you up: it's me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)