HSC ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS STUDIES TUITION by Experienced teacher and marker (1 Viewer)

hillstutor

HSC
I am an experienced and passionate teacher and marker with more than 16 years of teaching experience. I am currently teaching at a high school in Hills District. I provide private tuition for both Economics and Business Studies to a wide range of students, from Private, comprehensive and selective schools. Most of my students performed their best in all internal assessment tasks and in HSC and received band 5 and 6 results.

Services I provide:
• One-on-one tuition at my own place (Hills District).
• Teach students in a small group (maximum 4 students) if necessary.
• Essay marking.
• Online help through email and skype.
• Support with internal assessment tasks and assignments for both Preliminary and HSC.

Rates:
Email me for further details

socialstudiesteacher1@outlook.com

CURRENTLY ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR both Preliminary and HSC (ECONOMICS / BUSINESS STUDIES).

Last edited:

hillstutor

HSC
Term 4 is almost over. HSC Mentoring is offering special holiday courses during January holidays. Contact me if you are interested to attend special holiday courses in Mastering Essay and Report writing for Business Studies and Economics.

hillstutor

HSC
New enrollments are on for both Preliminary and HSC Economics and Business Studies courses. I can take only a few more students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)