HSC Economics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
For the exam on Friday 23rd October

Good luck with the exam Class of 2020, on behalf of us all on BOS!

Share your predictions of what will show up in the exam and thoughts here on how you found it.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
I think a case study essay would be very nice and possible

Possible BOP/CAD question

Maybe environmental essay, they haven't had one in a while but pls no

HSC
I don't understand how anyone could possibly choose or want do environmental, I would only choose it over labour market
yeah at first I hated it but then I miraculously got 20 for it in the trial so now i'm slightly more receptive to the idea of it xd but i reckon it won't be tho

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Anyone predicting monetary
Possible imo, it's a very foundational topic which must be assessed somewhere whether essay or SA. Lately MP has failed which would be an interesting question such as something on the limitations of MP and when FP also can be used. I think that macro policy questions are very common anyway

SpecterLitt

HSC
Possible imo, it's a very foundational topic which must be assessed somewhere whether essay or SA. Lately MP has failed which would be an interesting question such as something on the limitations of MP and when FP also can be used. I think that macro policy questions are very common anyway
Yeah the current climate and cash rate cuts leading to 0.25% makes it seem MP is very likely, especially as it was written around March.

SpecterLitt

HSC
Exchange rates is a possibility too, it was last asked 2013, and it was in the independent paper

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Exchange rates is a possibility too, it was last asked 2013, and it was in the independent paper
Yes but the cycle is usually 3 years, maybe they just don't want to test ERs in essays for some reason

De.Broigle

HSC
Just prepare for all possibilities. Every single one. End of story. Full stop. God bless.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Pretty good exam imo. Possible B6 for me, I liked the essay questions - I did the impact of ER fluctuations on ES and macropolicy effectiveness quesiton. SA was kinda weird for some - I prob didn't get full marks on all but on most. MC was pretty avg difficulty for an hsc exam imo so I would expect to lose a few marks there.

beetree1

HSC
Pretty good exam imo. Possible B6 for me, I liked the essay questions - I did the impact of ER fluctuations on ES and macropolicy effectiveness quesiton. SA was kinda weird for some - I prob didn't get full marks on all but on most. MC was pretty avg difficulty for an hsc exam imo so I would expect to lose a few marks there.
Do u feel as though it was less difficult than past papers? Any curveball essay questions?

shashysha

HSC
Do u feel as though it was less difficult than past papers? Any curveball essay questions?
my friends who did it said the essays were a godsend and were as they expected, but multis were the hard part. maybe nesa did end up making the exams slightly easier than they shouldve been or its just the biggest coincidence

beetree1

HSC
my friends who did it said the essays were a godsend and were as they expected, but multis were the hard part. maybe nesa did end up making the exams slightly easier than they shouldve been or its just the biggest coincidence
I pray this is the case for legal cos essays are 65 marks like omg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)