HSC examiners getting you down? (1 Viewer)

Me_aburren

HSC
hey..!..
CAFS exam went ok...was a bit stumped on the question about 2 issues rising from 1 groups needs and the expectations of the community.....i just blabbed on about youth or something!
.. I'm still without 85% of feeling in my right arm but the thing that annoyed me the most was not the girl having a nervous brekdown to my right...nor was it the squeaky table in front of me.... Yes, the junior turds screaming outside the classroom who were obviously unable to read the sign telling them to shut up because a HSC exam was on did irritate me but does anyone else have the world's MOST ANNOYING HSC EXAMINERS!!??!!?
I think the reason ours are so crap is because half of them are the canteen ladies and so they are friends.They wouldn't shut up talking! Even their whispers were driving me crazy...... they also brought in a strong smell of cigarette smoke after their fag breaks (which they went on every 15 mins)...
I'm not meaning to complain, but i think it's a little hypocritical to lecture us about no mobile phones and strip search everyone before sitting down... only to have the stoopid examiner's mobile go off half way through the exam!!!!!!
just thought i'd let a little steam off before i have to face them again on Thursday.
... anyone else having the same trouble?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Mine have been alright so far.
Only annoying thing is when you see in the corner of your eye each one trying to sign language to each other then one pulls a face and walks over and then yeh the whispering is VERY distracting.. lucky it didnt happen to much.

Bo-batron

HSC
That's a real shame! So you guys don't have your exams away from the school? We have ours down at the showground hall in town - very peaceful - no screaming juniors enjoying their recess or lunch hour. The exanimers I have had so far have all been really nice. Especially one lady who went up to the school to grab me a calculator in my Geography exam (yeah, that was loads of fun having three exams in two days) when it decided to die on me. And, they're all extremely quiet, who tell the pool owners next door to quit playin' their Kylie Minogue music. Hope your luck with those examiners improves!

Snow_dog

HSC
damn ur examiners are lame..
we have our exams away from school so theres no screaming ppl enjoying themselves.. and our examiners are old ppl LOL!.. they dont whisper or nothing and all they do is walk round no phones going off no distractions.. though this may sound weird its annoying with no distractions i focus more if ppl round me are talking there heads off and if its quiet i stress more...

oh well hope it improves for u

chlochlo17

WE wish u A mErRy x-am falalalalal lalalala

Yeah our exams are away from the school at our local senior citizens centre which is kinda gud cuz no annoyen juniours etc....BUT......seniors have a very distinct smell, not just mothballs...they cant control their bowls for 3 hours n let it QUIETLY slip.....which i can handle...to sum extent....the most off putting thing was the senior citz christmas carol choir practice session that was goin on right through our pd exam in the room next door...haha it was prity funny..classic moment..i wudnt be a bit surprised if i wrote sumthen about decking the halls wit boughs of hollie....falalalalalala...nah i went prity gud i think so maybe the lovely tunes helped trigger some memory part of my brain..well ya never know..yeh...they r cute..god luvem....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)