HSC Legal Studies Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

beetree1

HSC
Not sure if i can make one of these as I'm not a moderator BUT please drop any predictions below based off teacher's views, or literally just anything

studiesofboard

HSC
I feel it is going to be Young offenders. Plus young offenders is right under sentencing and punishment - last years question and they both link in some ways.
International barely gets done - plus teacher said it was shit and we barely studied it. :)

Harrypotter2003

HSC
Definitely thinking criminal trial process because that hasn’t been ever tested like ever or alternative methods of sentencing/divisionary programs / or a broad themes and challenge question if they go easy

beetree1

HSC
Definitely thinking criminal trial process because that hasn’t been ever tested like ever or alternative methods of sentencing/divisionary programs / or a broad themes and challenge question if they go easy
After considering the standard of the english exams, I am starting to give myself false hope that all the exams will be relatively doable...... but im not sure

erucibon

HSC
N/A
I couldve sworn they finalise the exams by february before corona was a thing but.... i guess i was wrong or somethng
I think they usually do, but they probably changed it throughout the year with corona happening

beetree1

HSC
does anyone think they could ask sentencing and punishment again considering it was asked last year

teddy123

HSC
does anyone think they could ask sentencing and punishment again considering it was asked last year
Well last year was super narrow only focusing on the one dot-point so i wouldn't be surprised for them to do S&P but a much broader question. That would actually be pretty good since there is plenty in that section.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm thinking young offenders, CIP, or international crime definitely. If it's young offenders or international crime, they might go with a general question while if it's the CIP, they might be specific.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
How about for the options, any predictions?

beetree1

HSC
I'm thinking young offenders, CIP, or international crime definitely. If it's young offenders or international crime, they might go with a general question while if it's the CIP, they might be specific.
shit what if they pull a assess the effectiveness of components in investigating crime and they expect u to talk about its dot points "gathering evidence, use of technology, search and seizure, use of warrants" i will cry

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
shit what if they pull a assess the effectiveness of components in investigating crime and they expect u to talk about its dot points "gathering evidence, use of technology, search and seizure, use of warrants" i will cry
sameee….rip to us then. I hope they don't though...it's literally so specific

Unknown Scholar

HSC
Predictions we got/the top people predicted for us were:

1. Trial Process, possibly quite narrow (i.e. juries or defences particularly)
2. Young Offenders, or possibly a cross with alternative sentencing
3. Sentencing and Punishments, with a specific theme on punishments, stances on punishments, effectiveness of sentencing principles
4. Int. Crimes

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)