hsc options (1 Viewer)

NCLJNE17

HSC
can we change a course between pelimanary and hsc years?
i kno that you would not of done as much as what everyone in pelimanary would of done
but is it possible?

i hate community and family studies :evilfire:

atar aim: 65+ :D

pelimanary subjects: english standard - maths general - studies of religion unit 1 - sport leisure and recreation - modern history - pdhpe - community and family studies

kcqn93

HSC
yes it is possible to change it in year prelim, but why not just drop it next year?

Official

Bring it on
HSC
can we change a course between pelimanary and hsc years?
i kno that you would not of done as much as what everyone in pelimanary would of done
but is it possible?

i hate community and family studies :evilfire:

atar aim: 65+ :D

pelimanary subjects: english standard - maths general - studies of religion unit 1 - sport leisure and recreation - modern history - pdhpe - community and family studies
You can always drop CAFS

mirakon

nigga
HSC
if you really hate the subject and have no confidence in your abilities to do well in it, then by all means drop it as you'll still have 10 units left anyway.

NCLJNE17

HSC
if you really hate the subject and have no confidence in your abilities to do well in it, then by all means drop it as you'll still have 10 units left anyway.
but sport leisure and recreation is going to go because my school does not have it for a hsc subject

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)