• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC PRIVATE TUTOR | CHEM/MATHS/ENGLISH | BHHS GRAD (2023) | UNSW LAW (2 Viewers)

eshin13

HSC
***STOP WASTING MONEY ON LOW-QUALITY TUTORING***

✍ English Advanced - 93
✍ Mathematics Extension 1 - 93
✍ Chemistry - 91
✍ Top percentile LAT score
:unsw: BCom/LLB @ UNSW

Hey, I'm Eric and I recently graduated from Baulkham Hills HS (3rd in NSW) in 2023. I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Laws/Commerce at UNSW and have aspirations of becoming a commercial lawyer at a top firm once I finish my degree.

I'm currently offering tutoring for:

📚 HSC English Advanced, Maths & Chemistry
📚 Y7-10 English, Maths & Science
📚 LAT Preparation
📚Selective School Preparation/OC Test Preparation/Primary School Tutoring

Over the past year I've spent over 500+ hours tutoring students of varying levels and abilities (both privately and at major tutoring centres), all the while helping my students maximise their potential and achieve the greatest academic results of their lives. After receiving the marks for my first assessment task in English and Chemistry, I was distraught. It felt like my entire HSC journey had come to a grinding halt before it even had a chance to begin. However, by adopting a deep conceptual understanding of the course content and deliberate application to practice questions, I was able to jump 40 ranks in both English and Chemistry!

I understand the fine, nitty gritty details in the new syllabus that will separate you from the rest of the state, allowing all of my students to excel. In addition, I place an emphasis on developing my students' underlying motivation, which encourages them to commit 1000% to their academic endeavours and consistently improve their results. I aim to foster a personalised, supportive environment so that my students are never afraid to make mistakes and ask questions. After all, I don't want you to leave my lessons with more questions than answers.

What I Provide:
:) Extensive notes that cover the syllabus in painstaking detail for each subject
:) Extensive homework questions, supplementary resources, and enrichment questions
:) Topic tests and module tests (for Chemistry) to consolidate learning
:) Unlimited essay feedback and revisions (for English)
:) 24/7 support outside of lesson hours

My Rates:
- $55/hour for 1-on-1 tutoring (Y11 & 12)
- $50/hour for 1-on-1 tutoring (Y7-10)
- $45/hour for group/school-specific classes (2+ students)

If you're ready to take your studies to the next level, feel free to call or send me a message!
📞 0426 497 923
📧 eshin6730@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)