HSC question (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
Hey i was looking at last years hsc paper and queston 16 was on food manufacture. Here is the question:
Q17. (a)Identify a manufactuered food your have studied and list its major ingredients.
(b) identify the critical control points and descibe quality control procedures at each control point in the production of this food.
In answering this question refer to handling raw materials, the manufacturing process, the packaging and the storage and distribution of this product.
(c) Evaluate the significance of the quality control procedures described in part (b) for producing quality foods that are safe for puplic consumption.

I can't remember studing anything like this in class. I was wondering if someone could help me answer it or at least start of the question or give me some ideas of how to answer it.

lizzies85

we did that as an assessment task, but generally, i do the food product develoopment question coz there's not as much to know and it is usually easier, in my opinion anyway.

ice_cream

i did that for my assessment task too..and i only got 18 out of 20......
critical control points is just hte HACCP stuff...

Chrissy

Chrissy
HSC
the question on ingredients isn't in the exam anymore because it wasn't really a part of the syllabus last year.

so we won't have to worry about that kind of question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)