HSC Resources (1 Viewer)

turtle67

HSC
Hi Guys,

Just wondering what sort of resources you guys found to be the best for the HSC, are any of the study guides, like ATAR Notes or Dot Point or Excel guides any good?

ahri

HSC
Depends on the subject fam. I found the ATAR Notes books very helpful for subjects like Biology but not really for Chemistry. Haven't seen Dot Point or Excel guides to comment on them.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Hi Guys,

Just wondering what sort of resources you guys found to be the best for the HSC, are any of the study guides, like ATAR Notes or Dot Point or Excel guides any good?
Excel guides are really good if you want a reasonable sized textbook which can fit in your bag (about the size of a standard A4 notebook - better than carrying a chunky textbook around). I have found them quite useful in preparation for exams or even getting ahead of the course, although I wouldn't depend on them. As they are small, they don't tend to fit in a lot of content for each dot point so I'd recommend with the Excel books you should have another textbook such as the in-focus textbooks to help assist you. I have the ATAR notes as well, again same deal. Good for a summary of the information but won't really serve a big purpose unless you have other textbooks to assist you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)