HSC SOR II Predictions/ thoughts (1 Viewer)

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I mean you guys have been praying all the time to do well so it would apply here since it’s all about God right?

HSC
I mean you guys have been praying all the time to do well so it would apply here since it’s all about God right?
"You guys"

Well I mean an atheist can do the subject too.

We not only learn about Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Aboriginal dreaming (what our school did) we also studied atheism, animism etc sooo...

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
"You guys"

We not only learn about Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Aboriginal dreaming (what our school did) we also studied atheism, animism etc sooo...
Well u pray to something, in that case please NESA go easy on me for I have procrastinated

And NESA forgives the poor child, worry not fellow student, TAFE welcomes you with open arms

Exercise Book 13:12-15

HSC
Well u pray to something, in that case please NESA go easy on me for I have procrastinated

And NESA forgives the poor child, worry not fellow student, TAFE welcomes you with open arms

Exercise Book 13:12-15
Well I guess it's a great example of a New Age Religion indeed.

(The sor fam will know what I mean)

thatgaegoth

HSC
"You guys"

Exact same as my school,what are the chances?

bekind2003

HSC
I have a question! (This is for SOR 1 btw)
What do your guys teachers recommend when writing an essay on Christianity? I wrote in the trials the three topics of environmental ethics, significant person and significant practice but my teacher said that that was too ambitious and I should only stick to two topics in a 20 mark essay?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I have a question! (This is for SOR 1 btw)
What do your guys teachers recommend when writing an essay on Christianity? I wrote in the trials the three topics of environmental ethics, significant person and significant practice but my teacher said that that was too ambitious and I should only stick to two topics in a 20 mark essay?
for general questions my teacher says to include all three topics, 2 body paragraphs per topic. it does seem ambitious and you might be sacrificing depth for content but I was taught to do it like that so I think you should stick to three. two might be okay as well who knows, but I plan on including all three topics if the question isn't specific

bekind2003

HSC
for general questions my teacher says to include all three topics, 2 body paragraphs per topic. it does seem ambitious and you might be sacrificing depth for content but I was taught to do it like that so I think you should stick to three. two might be okay as well who knows, but I plan on including all three topics if the question isn't specific
Oh so your going to 6 body paragraphs!? Thats insane my hands could never... yeah ill see how

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Oh so your going to 6 body paragraphs!? Thats insane my hands could never... yeah ill see how
rip they kinda small paragraphs because my hands could never as well, I'm assuming you do three body paragraphs? that should be fine too

bekind2003

HSC
rip they kinda small paragraphs because my hands could never as well, I'm assuming you do three body paragraphs? that should be fine too
yea so about that... i asked a couple of my friends and they weren't doing Christianity but they said that you should use the topics depending on the question. SO my plan is to do 4 body paragraphs on the two topics and have like one flashcard on the third topic just in case I do conjure up some writing skillzzz (probably not tho)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
yea so about that... i asked a couple of my friends and they weren't doing Christianity but they said that you should use the topics depending on the question. SO my plan is to do 4 body paragraphs on the two topics and have like one flashcard on the third topic just in case I do conjure up some writing skillzzz (probably not tho)
yeah for sure, depending on the question the number of topics you address can range from 1-3 ^^
your plan seems great!! remember it's quality over quantity so if your limit is two topics then stick to two

bekind2003

HSC
if q11 is about how Australia's religious landscape has changed since 1945 I will be very upset. the most ideal question would be about dispossession or the lands rights movement so easy and beautiful
Dispossession would be the best but I feel like they might ask something about the white Australia policy or something. Im really hoping the mc doesn't require us to learn up to date stats on religion in Australia tho

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Dispossession would be the best but I feel like they might ask something about the white Australia policy or something. Im really hoping the mc doesn't require us to learn up to date stats on religion in Australia tho
the syllabus does mention census data so I think it's best to know a few stats from different years just in case
but if you know the trends in general (christianity is declining, hinduism/islam/buddhism are increasing etc.) then that should be fine too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)