HSCBUZMAN'S ENGLISH PREDICTIONS (ADV) (1 Viewer)

Hscbuzman

HSC
Paper 1:

Section 1:
5 texts- 1 visual, 2 poems, 1 non-fiction, 1 fiction
1 compare question (7 marks)

Section 2:
Complexity of human experience with context (make us more aware)- general

Paper 2:

Section 1:
Interview with two composers to show the literal textual conversation - specific prompt for each pair of texts

Section 2:
Textual integrity/Universality- specific to genre of text

Section 3:
Discursive (12)
Refection (8)

lucyfitz

HSC
Yeah, this is pretty much what I'm thinking too. Although, I don't think they'll ask for a specific text type in Mod C since it's the first year and they need sample responses from students for every mode.

Hscbuzman

HSC
Yeah, this is pretty much what I'm thinking too. Although, I don't think they'll ask for a specific text type in Mod C since it's the first year and they need sample responses from students for every mode.
They don't actually sample each type of option so that is not really a good reason ahahaha

Bob Jane

HSC
They don't actually sample each type of option so that is not really a good reason ahahaha
True if they really "needed" sample answers would they have not given us some this year...?

lucyfitz

HSC
Oh idk this is just what people have been saying incl my English teacher, she's not a great teacher tho tbh. I'm happy either way honestly! I feel like Mod C is the easiest.

lucyfitz

HSC
True if they really "needed" sample answers would they have not given us some this year...?
Hahah well the resources that we actually needed they didn't provide us with, e.g. section 1 of paper 1 :rolleyes: but yeah idk, while they obvs aren't actively working against us they sure aren't making it easy. But yeah I wouldn't on anything either way - could totally be wrong but I do have a feeling it won't be super specific.

Hscbuzman

HSC
Hahah well the resources that we actually needed they didn't provide us with, e.g. section 1 of paper 1 :rolleyes: but yeah idk, while they obvs aren't actively working against us they sure aren't making it easy. But yeah I wouldn't on anything either way - could totally be wrong but I do have a feeling it won't be super specific.
I think have a bad feeling Mod B might based on one character

lucyfitz

HSC
I think have a bad feeling Mod B might based on one character
Me too!!! Oh no... I was hoping I was alone in that feeling and I'd be proven wrong :( I'm doing King Henry IV part one so I get a character question I'll lose my mind

Hscbuzman

HSC
Me too!!! Oh no... I was hoping I was alone in that feeling and I'd be proven wrong :( I'm doing King Henry IV part one so I get a character question I'll lose my mind
Yeh im doing Henry too. :(

TheOnePheeph

HSC
I really hope you aren't right for mod A, that conversation would single handedly kill my atar. Also if mod B is based off a specific poem for Malouf I have a chance of being stuffed

lucyfitz

HSC
Yeh im doing Henry too. :(
I swear if I get a Hotspur question I'm gonna be so mad.... also, says critics aren't required but I was planning on taking some readings/theories in?? Are you having any prepared?

Hscbuzman

HSC
I swear if I get a Hotspur question I'm gonna be so mad.... also, says critics aren't required but I was planning on taking some readings/theories in?? Are you having any prepared?
My teacher who is the senior marker said that critics are bad now bcos they prefer strong personal readings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)