https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwx4VsXcWgDKnflmvpwUOzUE9PvVO1aDRM-PbJNMahvy7pHg/viewform?usp=sf_link (1 Viewer)

may111

HSC
Dear (hopefully future!) Participant,

As a part of Year 12 HSC Society and Culture, I am required to complete my mandatory Personal Interest Project (PIP), in which you have been asked to participate in by answering my survey questions. The topic which I have selected is how media has impacted the self-concept of Muslim adolescent's. By completing this survey, it will enable me to analyse opinions, views and beliefs towards the perceptions of Islam that the media has shaped, and how it impacts muslim adolescents more specifically.

All the data you enter, such as your answers, will remain anonymous and confidential. And the data will be destroyed at the conclusion of my project. Your participation in my survey is very much appreciated, and will help me significantly for my PIP.

Last edited:

may111

HSC
if you'd like the link pls email me at ( maydiy2006@gmail.com ) bc it's not letting me add the link :( or have a conversation ( whatever it's called on this site LOL )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)