I am the only one that got raped by that exam? (1 Viewer)

Kelly47

HSC
Re: Am I the only one that got raped by that exam?

Well according to the mc answers posted I did well in that, but I think I probably did pretty bad in the rest of the paper lol so you're not the only one.

Kew

HSC
Re: Am I the only one that got raped by that exam?

In this online community, yes.
In the real world, no.

Roy9

HSC
Good, lol. Cause I go to a pretty decent school (top 90 ranking) and a lot of people today were saying that it was pretty hard..... didn't help when our option topic (genetics) had really gay questions

sdx91

HSC
yeah, same here for genetics.. but don't worry.. apparantly we get scaled up for genetics! high5 :D

loki911

HSC
Well i did ok, but for my school a few people did a serious non attempt so don't feel too bad. Well they left asap.

Scissors

HSC
Nah, don't worry. My friends said they did really bad as well.

HSC
Agree with Kew.

But for me, it was more of an unsolicited oral penetration than an all out rape.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I liked the way the exam tested logical thinking in regards to Biology. It also made it possible to bullshit an answer if you really were stuck, lol. The Board were maybe being nice this year, lol.
Most my class left really early, but they're all failing anyway...

xJaix

HSC
Bah. I did okay in the MC but for everything else it was a killer.

DA15Y

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
I liked the way the exam tested logical thinking in regards to Biology. It also made it possible to bullshit an answer if you really were stuck, lol. The Board were maybe being nice this year, lol.
wow really, only about 2 or 3 ppl left mayb 30mins early in my school, maybe we r tryin pretty hard to get the school back to top 100, lol, currently we r either 114th or 117th, so it's not too bad :D

DA15Y

HSC
well according to my tutor, i got 13/15 for MC, so im pretty happy with that

DaveMuratore

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Yeah I found the same sort of thing.

The paper this year was different to past papers. For people that studied their syllabus to the last dot point it was a bad change, for people like me who have very patchy knowledge because of a combination of bad teaching and lack of a positive work ethic, it was a very, very good change :D

If I had received a paper from the last 4 years it would have screwed me over soemthing fierce. I was really saved by the board of studies.

Is this fair? Absolutely not. Can I/anyone else do anything about it? No.

Such is the HSC and all its flaws.

HSC
A lot of people seem to finish Biology exams early, i had an hour left for trials, thirty minutes for this and half an hour + for past papers.
Interesting

tau281290

HSC
What can your tutor teach you that you can't teach urself in bio????

I had 1 hr left for the bio HSC......but I only had 30 mins for the trials. I wonder why i finished it so early. May be I left something out ????? But i am sure i did everything as I checked through the paper twice.

HSC
tau281290 said:
What can your tutor teach you that you can't teach urself in bio????

I had 1 hr left for the bio HSC......but I only had 30 mins for the trials. I wonder why i finished it so early. May be I left something out ????? But i am sure i did everything as I checked through the paper twice.
Maybe you didn't write a lot for the 25 marker on an Australian scientist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)