i can't use windows 8 (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
So I want to install Adobe flash in Windows 8. The browser tried automatically and it failed. So i go to the flash website and I download it.

The trouble is I can't find any Downloads folder, or My Documents folder or anything similar like Windows 7 or Xp has. So where do I store documents etc and how do I access them? none of the tile windows seems to suggest the answer (except for the Pictures one, but I want one for Downloads/documents etc).

Since there is no normal start bar/application menu, what happens when I have 100 programs (or 'apps' as Windows 8 likes to call them) installed [please don't tell me to use the tile menu; it is hideous if not on a tablet]? I won't be able to fit 100 icons on my desktop or in the taskbar. I couldn't find how to do a search either.

At the moment Windows 8 looks on par with Vista, i.e. crap (compared to Windows 7).

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
So I want to install Adobe flash in Windows 8. The browser tried automatically and it failed. So i go to the flash website and I download it.

The trouble is I can't find any Downloads folder, or My Documents folder or anything similar like Windows 7 or Xp has. So where do I store documents etc and how do I access them? none of the tile windows seems to suggest the answer (except for the Pictures one, but I want one for Downloads/documents etc).

Since there is no normal start bar/application menu, what happens when I have 100 programs (or 'apps' as Windows 8 likes to call them) installed [please don't tell me to use the tile menu; it is hideous if not on a tablet]? I won't be able to fit 100 icons on my desktop or in the taskbar. I couldn't find how to do a search either.

At the moment Windows 8 looks on par with Vista, i.e. crap (compared to Windows 7).
...You can direct your browser where to download. Look in its settings.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I'm not computer illiterate (who moved my psot to a new thread?).

I know I can change it in Firefox. What I mean is, I can't find where the My Docments folder or Downloads folder (or any other folder I choose; unless I put it on the desktop) is. I.e. I can't find the equivalent of Windows Explorer/My Computer in Windows 8.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm not computer illiterate (who moved my psot to a new thread?).

I know I can change it in Firefox. What I mean is, I can't find where the My Docments folder or Downloads folder (or any other folder I choose; unless I put it on the desktop) is. I.e. I can't find the equivalent of Windows Explorer/My Computer in Windows 8.
Lol, this is hilarious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)