I feel so dispondant... (1 Viewer)

Sonik

HSC
N/A
^ That's exactly the fucken point I was making Zeppelin you retard...have a little perspective haha...you're obviously a self-centered piece of shit that has no regard for anything else other than your pathetic little story...I read the fact that you had no-one you felt you could speak to which obviously means that you have little friends...I was in a similar position to you...yet found a phone book full of fellas & ladies...hence - you is a dong...I also read your last comment, which is rather contradictory...you start a thread looking for people's thoughts on what you should do & all...I told you to GET THE FUCK OVER IT!...You're an attention seeking pussy...Your response to my comment is possibly up there with your initial post...you don't understand...you just sound completely sheltered in your own little gay world...I assume that you've been given 2 eyes - put them to use & open them up...take your eyes off your insignificant "UAI"...& shut the fuck up...boOo HooOo...You have it piss easy ya little whinging bitch...take a look around....

Z

Zeppelin

Sonik said:
^ That's exactly the fucken point I was making Zeppelin you retard...
*sigh*

If you're going to flame me, at least do it in a creative way.

have a little perspective haha...you're obviously a self-centered piece of shit that has no regard for anything else other than your pathetic little story...
If you don't like what I post, don't read the topic. It's really not a hard thing to do. All you do is affirm to me that you're just another moron on the internet trying to use words that he doens't understand.

I read the fact that you had no-one you felt you could speak to which obviously means that you have little friends...I was in a similar position to you...yet found a phone book full of fellas & ladies...hence - you is a dong...
I will repeat this, for you sake, for the third time - it's hard finding people to discuss this with, BECAUSE I TOTALLY SMASHED EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW. Those that beat me didn't feel the same way. But yeah, I suppose I could always just flip to a random page in the phone book and call someone that doesn't even know me, just like you. For some reason, that seems to make perfect sense.

I also read your last comment, which is rather contradictory...you start a thread looking for people's thoughts on what you should do & all...I told you to GET THE FUCK OVER IT!...
Of course, when I made this topic, I was looking for people to tell me to get over it, in a few more words. You really still don't get this.

You're an attention seeking pussy...Your response to my comment is possibly up there with your initial post...you don't understand...you just sound completely sheltered in your own little gay world...I assume that you've been given 2 eyes - put them to use & open them up...take your eyes off your insignificant "UAI"...& shut the fuck up...boOo HooOo...You have it piss easy ya little whinging bitch...take a look around....
Quite the opposite actually. If I was an attention seeker, I'd be throwing expletives left, right, and centre the way you do, because you obviously don't have enough intellect to respond to my messages in an appropriate manner. OMG LET'S USE SWEAR WORDS HERE AND SOUND COOL!

Just stop posting here completely. I don't particularly desire to listen to your poorly typed redneck rants. Just go back to suckling your mother's tit and let the big kids play here, k?

sladehk

le random
HSC
Blackalicious said:
You dont sound arrogant or like a moron. :)
I think the problem is your comparing yourself to others so it makes your achievements look like nothing.
You got the course you wanted thats all that matters.
There are always people who hate and like you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)