I hate school (1 Viewer)

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I would just like to announce that I'm sick of work... just as we're given a million assessments and everyone starts going "you need to start working now," I'm completely over working. I worked real hard first two terms and now it's just a pain in the ass. I didn't even do that well in my exams, so I guess no matter how much or how little work I do I still get the same mark.

>: (

PunkeysDillemma

Are you kidding? I ve been telling people this since yr 11!!! ;) But yeah, yr 12 sucks... if it wasnt for my mates I wouldnt come back!!!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM THERE!!!!!!!!!! i seriously have no fucking idea what im doing when i leave... uni?! i dunno!!! im too stressed. maybe i should take a year off....

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
Zoltan said:
I would just like to announce that I'm sick of work... just as we're given a million assessments and everyone starts going "you need to start working now," I'm completely over working. I worked real hard first two terms and now it's just a pain in the ass.
and then my teacher told me it wasn't enough... do they have a clue how much pressure we are under. Oiii! you just want to smack em over the back of the head to knock alittle sence in!

richz

lol, :D school is meant to be the best time of your life (except the HSC), you dont even do anything. When u go into the real world, there are so many things to do. Think about what u did in like year 4, all u did was eat, sleep, shit and school. I wanna go back to those days and live like that forever.

elisabeth

HSC
I'm loving it. Everyone says you realise afterwards how fast it goes by and how much you'll miss it... well I'm feeling like that now, all nostalgic and shit. The actual HSC exams are the only annoying blip on the horizon.

Cab31

HSC
Zoltan said:
I would just like to announce that I'm sick of work... just as we're given a million assessments and everyone starts going "you need to start working now," I'm completely over working. I worked real hard first two terms and now it's just a pain in the ass. I didn't even do that well in my exams, so I guess no matter how much or how little work I do I still get the same mark.

>: (
Sorry to say this but if you intend on going to uni, then get used to all the work. I worked hard for the HSC but i have even more work at uni. I was completely over working by the end of the HSC but when i went back to uni i found that if i intended on passing, then i had to work as hard as i did for the HSc in every subject. Working hard is just part of life - like it or not.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA

you have to do the hsc :p

richz

gordo said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA

you have to do the hsc :p
u had to do it......... :rolleyes:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Cab31 said:
Sorry to say this but if you intend on going to uni, then get used to all the work. I worked hard for the HSC but i have even more work at uni. I was completely over working by the end of the HSC but when i went back to uni i found that if i intended on passing, then i had to work as hard as i did for the HSc in every subject. Working hard is just part of life - like it or not.
damn right

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
xrtzx said:
lol, :D school is meant to be the best time of your life
my dad tells me that all the time. it makes me very very depressed. To actually know that this is the best life is going to get is really hard to live with. To actually hear from someone who has lived three quarters of a lifetime say that school was the best time... makes me more depressed than i was to begin with.

R*A*U*N*C*H*Y

HSC
N/A
SCHOOL :)
i love the security
i love my friends
i love the lack of responsibilities
oh no im goin to miss it :(

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
dont give in i know how you feel...especially to do really bad in subjects...but dont give in and try ur heart out ;)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
all you people that hate school shut the fuck up! nah im not serious but you will miss it when its over

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I miss school. Not that I dislike uni or anything, it's just so so different. I miss having all my friends around me, having teachers remind us and help us on assignments automatically. But, plus side of going to uni: only going for 3 days and two of them starts after 11am :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)