I Have No Idea How To Do My Assignment. Please Help!! (1 Viewer)

StrawberryZephyr

HSC
So I got my first Modern History assignment and I thought it would be fine, but I just got onto it and i'm lost. I feel like I should be able to do this stuff but i'm really unsure (never really did much of it in year 7-10 history - usually only had a couple source analysis questions in tests), and if anyone could help me understand how to do the stuff (plus a few examples would be really great) that would be really helpful.

1. How do I 'Account for Different Perspectives' in sources?

2. What sort of things should I talk about when explaining how a source 'contributes to an understanding' of something?

3. How do I talk about extent (to what extent do these sources....)?

4. How do I assess usefulness of a source?

The assignment is due on Monday and I'm starting to panic. Please help!

MrSir

HSC
N/A
So I got my first Modern History assignment and I thought it would be fine, but I just got onto it and i'm lost. I feel like I should be able to do this stuff but i'm really unsure (never really did much of it in year 7-10 history - usually only had a couple source analysis questions in tests), and if anyone could help me understand how to do the stuff (plus a few examples would be really great) that would be really helpful.

1. How do I 'Account for Different Perspectives' in sources?

2. What sort of things should I talk about when explaining how a source 'contributes to an understanding' of something?

3. How do I talk about extent (to what extent do these sources....)?

4. How do I assess usefulness of a source?

The assignment is due on Monday and I'm starting to panic. Please help!

I can help you . See your private message. Ihave taught modern history

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)