i have no motivation!! (1 Viewer)

jessum

HSC
i seem to be the only person from my school whos not studying 24/7. or at least 4 or 5 hours a day....i have no motivation at all to study, and it shits my family coz they think im gunna be heaps cut when the results come out, but i dont see it..
i cant be bothered, and dont see the point, and im just plain lazy as well
how do i get motivated.. is there any way, or do i have to just find it within me lol.
:mad:
grr to the hsc

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I lost my Board of Studies pin number lol. I guess I'll just have to wait for the UAI.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
lots of people don't. closer the time comes, the more stress you'll be under. there's your motivation.

mack

Banned
HSC
Ive had an attack of apathy as well. Lately ive been sitting on the computer eating fudge and not much else.

Lexi

HSC
N/A
I did the exact same thing! But in the UAC guide - (either that or when you apply online) there's a number you can call and quote your Student Number, School and something else. Ooo! I found it. The number is (02) 9752 0200

Luvs!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Lexi said:
I did the exact same thing! But in the UAC guide - (either that or when you apply online) there's a number you can call and quote your Student Number, School and something else. Ooo! I found it. The number is (02) 9752 0200

Luvs!
BOS pin, not UAC pin.

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i've got no motivation either.... tried studying... doesnt work... i figured that eventually i will study and well hope i get my motivation soon

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Here is a tip: Look at the Uai cut-offs list....look long and hard :p

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah im feeling a bit of lack of motivation too.....which is really bad cos i already have the job im goin into next year, i just need to get into uni for it part time
i really need to get in
but im laaaaaaazy
ill get there eventually hopefully

alby

cool duckie
HSC
dont worry jess...i've been unmotivated until pretty much the past couple of days
my eng tutor has set me a couple of days to do essays...& she's just pounded me with them
might be an idea to do that to yourself...try your easiest subject first, so you dont feel down about studying. hopefully it helps
good luck anyway

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah i suppose.....but thats how i start spamming.....i see nothing and make trouble for myself
i think the best method is just MAKE MYSELF
i think ill start tomorrow
im the queen of procrastination, ill tell ya

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Ziff said:
I lost my Board of Studies pin number lol. I guess I'll just have to wait for the UAI.
i lost mine too
what u do is login 3 times then it says resets ur account and tells you to call a number.. then you call it and be like.. uhh yeh i lost my pin number and i thought i remembered it but i got it wrong 3 times.. then they send it to ur home address

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
jessum said:
i seem to be the only person from my school whos not studying 24/7. or at least 4 or 5 hours a day....i have no motivation at all to study, and it shits my family coz they think im gunna be heaps cut when the results come out, but i dont see it..
i cant be bothered, and dont see the point, and im just plain lazy as well
how do i get motivated.. is there any way, or do i have to just find it within me lol.
:mad:
grr to the hsc
i bet all the people who say they are studying massive hours are exadurating anyway. don't get discouraged, its only another few weeks to go and you are free, so put in some effort now and it will pay off in the long run

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Why would you need motivation....build on your confidence...you've already study the stuff for the trials...most are hidden somewhere in your mind...build confidence so you could bring them out whenever you want...you'll perform better...

you want motivation....think about beating the most up-themselves person in your grade if you do well and rubbing it in their face...

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
hmmm welll i'm not studying...
i just can't seem to motivate myself. i sit here on the computer and play games and play on the net and do absolutely nothing... and i REALLY need to study...
oh well... i have an excuse today... it's my birthday! :)
maybe i'll start tomorrow....

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
hey jess, what you need is a good binge on something :uhhuh: be it going to a party, shopping, just getting out of the house for a day or two. Even go for a run til youre completely out of breath, or punch madly at something -- you could be feel unmotivated because youre burnt out by studying/thinking about studying/uai/guilt :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)