I have too much stuff..... (1 Viewer)

Christine

beige member
HSC
is it just me or is everyone else bringing up a fair bit of stuff? Like i've got two cars worth....

I'm scared it won't all fit into my room!

T

trace|element

thats what I did last year when I first went up, I end up bring stuff home because I jsut didnt need it more than anything. The only major items you really need well I did anyway was a bar fridge (keep the beers cold) and my computer. but then I can play DVDs through and my music collection is all MP3ed so I dont need anything else. Unless your in Wright VIllage etc and need to bring all kitchen items etc.

natrap

I want to bring a bar fridge as well - but it won't fit in the car. I have one waiting for me from a friend of the family. If I can see a place for it in my room - and a need for it - then I will look into getting it sent up. Only problem is what to do with it at the end of the year? Don't we have to clear out all our stuff. And also, do we have to clear out our stuff during the mid-year breaks?

As for what else I'm bringing, just my computer + printer, clothing, bed light, oh and my desk chair.

And also golf clubs + buggy, and tennis racquet.

T

trace|element

They have lock up storage areas for most of your gear for mid breaks (plus you usually get the top part of your room cupboard to keep stuff in over the break just make sure you lock it up secure.

sepul

HSC
natrap - It might pay you to hire a trailor and bring it up that way, get your folks to tow it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)