I love BoS this year! (1 Viewer)

Lordie

HSC
That paper was the best I've seen since 2001. The questions were all straight forward, and I think it's actually possible for me to get 100% O_O (I came first in my school, so that's always nice).

We are so lucky this year - all my papers have been easy(well, easy if you study for them. :p)

HSC
i agree - i just happened to have studied pretty much all the right stuff. can't agree with your 100% mark confidence, though, i threw away marks on the pathogen experiment one.

Lordie

HSC
katie tully said:
2005 was a pretty easy Bio exam.
True, I found that easy too. However this paper was EASIER, in my opinion!

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Yeh, this yr seem pretty easy....eng and bio have been good so far...

BlueGiraffe

HSC
Yeah BOS seems to have given straight forward, almost syllabus dot point questions... but you know what, we're all saying this and we'll get an exam thast just random and painful (please don't be modern, ext english or art *fingers cross*)

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
The easier the exam, the higher marks you will need to get a higher band. Not to be the rain on your parade or anything guys, I'm just saying...If you thought the exam was easy chances are a lot of the state did too.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I hope physics and chemsitry are also this easier.

BlueGiraffe

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
Can someone tell me - was there an emphasis on pracs?? more long responses than usual?? etc
Didn't seem to have much emphasis on pracs, we didn't have to remember any specifically but rather apply the whole concepts and stuff... which I like. Also there were a fair few longer responses... more than I was expecting.

BrookSteven

HSC
I hated the exam. It was so vague and didn't focus on key topics. Nothing on B or T cells, DNA replication, evidence for evolution, et cetera. Questions comparing the size of cells, which was really annoying. I knew the sizes for RBC's and WBC's, but I forgot which one was which and I didn't realise they switched the sizes around.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
This is not cool, since everyone thinks it's easy, then the subject as a whole will scale badly. =.=

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
BrookSteven said:
I hated the exam. It was so vague and didn't focus on key topics. Nothing on B or T cells, DNA replication, evidence for evolution, et cetera. Questions comparing the size of cells, which was really annoying. I knew the sizes for RBC's and WBC's, but I forgot which one was which and I didn't realise they switched the sizes around.
mate you're bitching coz we got given ez questions...why would u want dna replication and b/t cells.all that crap is gay

Kew

HSC
chewy123 said:
This is not cool, since everyone thinks it's easy, then the subject as a whole will scale badly. =.=
This forum doesn't account for the thousands of exam candidates. :p

Lordie

HSC
Kew said:
This forum doesn't account for the thousands of exam candidates. :p
Indeed. I think a fair proportion of the state wouldn't have done well. People who use BoS generally wish to excel in subjects, or troll of course, heh, however the things people say on these forums, are generally from those who do well in their courses.

So, I guess a lot of us represent the top percentage of the state in Biology.

*High five*

HSC
Lordie said:
Indeed. I think a fair proportion of the state wouldn't have done well. People who use BoS generally wish to excel in subjects, or troll of course, heh, however the things people say on these forums, are generally from those who do well in their courses.

So, I guess a lot of us represent the top percentage of the state in Biology.

*High five*
Except me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)