I love Dnt tests (1 Viewer)

chamelia

HSC
Yeh it was easy. It's always very easy to predict what will be covered in the test..only thing i first hesitated with was the last quesiotn in sect 2....i hadnt looked at my innovation case study since i done it at the start of this year but it all came to me as i wrote...

i think that section 3 wasnt as great as i had expected. I wish they had different types of quesitons...i chose question 14, and i got a peice of thread yayayaya i like thread its yellow

undertaker0288

HSC
Meh

I thought it was a 2 hour exam, it was soooooo ease it wasnt funny, only studyed for it yesterday for it, but in section 3 i did Q14, only wrote noe booklet, i just understand how people can write so much, with dt you can just get to the point its not like english, i bet people were still in the "write loads of crap" from this mornings english paper, which i might add wasnt to bad, but i do standard, so yeah. Its because im naturaly lazy.

rocklobster

Happy!

I think that test was so reasonable. If you have a good understanding of the D&T subject and paid attention in class, study wasn't that necessary. I studied and I didnt really use anything I wouldn't have known otherwise. So glad its over though, the M.D.P took out a HUGE chunk of my life and now the test is complete too, I feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i didnt to any study for that at all, and im fellign pretty confident after it, it was a pretty easy exam...i went through it so quick that i decided to slow down for the last section and i was dozing off! it the complete oppisite of english...gotta love it!!:D

pmr_123

HSC
same i finished multiple choice and short answer in no time, so wrote really slowly for the extended response, i went through a few things yesterday, as we didn't do any theory at all in Design and Tech this year, so i didn't have much of a clue, but overall it was pretty darn easy.

rocklobster

exactly!

It seemed today for both English and D&T that I had time to spare, obviously not as much in English! I just sit there mid question, have a drink, read through my stuff, then make myself rush again! I work well under pressure lol

niteshade1312

HSC
I didnt think it was easy, but it was reasonable.. What was that stupid Question 12?! Did anyone do it?! I thought section 2 was very straight forward, probably my best section!

Swalbs

Wud u like 2 buy a vowel?
HSC
The exam progressively got harder, section 3 was ridiculus, I wrote 6 pages of you know what.

What was that stupid Question 12?!
mmm great minds think alike

Bored Boy

i did 8 pages for question 12, it was an alright question about bloody noses...but i think i was just bullsh*t*ng for most of it...didnt runoutta tiome either...if only i looked at my damn innovation case study
there was heaps on it, and i got 88% in that
man, the things we'll rgret now

atleast damn english is done...no more similes or damn metaphors

we can watch a mvie with out thinking techniques

niteshade1312

HSC
I just think most of the exam was a bit of a joke.. How can something be more corrent that something else?! Stupid multiple choice.. i hope it dies...:(:(:

pear head

HSC
yeah the test was so much easier than i expected....i didnt study innovation case study properly..but oh well...i think ive failed design n tech though...cos i stuffed up my MDP....=(

niteshade1312

HSC
pear head said:
yeah the test was so much easier than i expected....i didnt study innovation case study properly..but oh well...i think ive failed design n tech though...cos i stuffed up my MDP....=(
See thats where I seem to be okay because I did welll in my MDP.. but still you can never tell!

gone-shopping

multiple choice was really the only area you could study for ( my total of 25mins study while having lunch inbetween english and dte i felt was a waste of time)
and the smell technology was easy, i would have crashed and burned if i did the innovative design or whatever( textiles terminolgy is merging into dte sorry), but seriously doubt if DTE is used for uai has worst scalling

chamelia

HSC
shoeaholic said:
multiple choice was really the only area you could study for ( my total of 25mins study while having lunch inbetween english and dte i felt was a waste of time)
How could you not study for section 2? It was all about knowing what intellectual property is..entrepreneurial activity and then revising your case study. I think it was the section you could study the most for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)