i love indo (1 Viewer)

jo from Bello

Yes i do indo -- but beginners, i guess you do continuers or something. How was your exam? Ours was really easy but i know i got some stuff wrong. I really love indo -- i'm sad its over! What do you think of indo?? :(

jenster

yeah i do continuers. i thought the exam was ok. top language, glad to hear you enjoy doing it. so many people ask my 'why do you do indo?' im like rrahhhh i just like it ok! and my teacher is tops!

i'd love to see your exam by the way... i would have love to do it actually! what were some of the questions?

jo from Bello

i'm so dumb -- that was my 1st time posting a thing or whatever and i messed it up a bit i think! anyhow... Yes indo is like the easiest language there is or something hey? My teacher is good too -- he's a funny one! Well the 1st question on the reading bit had a menu and on it was "Gratis: minuman dingin" and the Q was: "What is served free?" or something. HAHA!! They weren't all so easy but that was one i could remember. The writing bit had 2 parts: write a letter to someone inviting them to a celebration you are holding. Tell them when it is, what to bring and what the occasion is.... or something (100 words). And the second bit was to write about either: Sekolah ideal saya OR something else... maybe liburan saya di Indonesia or something -- should that be berlibur?? Oh well i never have to know again!! So what r u doing at uni for indo???? What were some of your exam questions?? :D

jenster

yeah i used to think indo was the easiest language aswell until about year 11 when it started to get complicated. grammar and sentence structures! imagine that in indo! hahah nah it is easier than most languages.

for our test we had to do 1/2 hour of listening... do you do listening? then reading and responding for 2 fat passages. then we had to respond to an advertisement in the form of a speech. then i had to do 2 writing tasks, one a postcard on attending a fitness camp and a diary entry on starting a new job.

Elspeth

Yes! Indo is my ultimate favourite subject... pelajaran kesayangan saya. Memang, saya akan terus belajar Bhs Indo dalam kursus di Universitas.

By the way, is anyone here one of the 28 people in the state doing extension?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)