i need help with something + how are you finidng tafe? (1 Viewer)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i'm starting to really hate it since im the only girl in my class...
and it's an i.t class so theres no one with any personality in it.
and i have this guy who wont stop following me and his giving me the shits but i cant tell him to piss off cos i need his help.

im seriously considering dropping to part-time i really can't stand full time with this class

urm is it possible to drop now or do i have to wait till reenrollments in june or next year?

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
anita_wax said:
and i have this guy who wont stop following me and his giving me the shits but i cant tell him to piss off cos i need his help.

im seriously considering dropping to part-time i really can't stand full time with this class

urm is it possible to drop now or do i have to wait till reenrollments in june or next year?
I would suggest talking to your teachers at TAFE. I don't think you have to wait till june cosidering that there is no work for you to catch up on, u are just dropping modules.

Good luck

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
mum came up with a good idea, that the same classes r probably undertaken at night so i hope i can get to em.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
anita_wax said:
mum came up with a good idea, that the same classes r probably undertaken at night so i hope i can get to em.
Your mother would be right - many of the same modules for that course would be run in both day and night sessions in order to allow for the mass of people at TAFE who work full time and thus want to part time it at night.

Another option though, is just to drop the specific modules in the day that this problem person is in. You could either part time it from there in the day, or supplement this with some correspondence modules(though this means more $).

smilin4u

HSC
I m the only girl in my design class too :0
I hate this class n i cant stand it!
Not only the people in the class, i dun like the suburb too...
I m planning to drop this course and take another course in July, semester2.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
anita_wax said:
Welcome to IT, while you stick to IT won't see much change in this. TAFE lets all people in, not just those with great personalities, sorry that's life.

anita_wax said:
Yes perfect logic there :confused:

anita_wax said:

Anything is possible, if you already know the subject content you could just do the assessments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)