i need help... (1 Viewer)

Monsterman

HSC
How do i actually get a part-time job?
like do i look in the newspapers, seek.com?, go to shopping centers and look at signs on the wall? whats the best way..?

Kiim2507

HSC
If you're going for a franchise store most of them only allow you to apply online...this applies to fast food, supermarkets, any of the big chains etc etc
If its a smaller shop look for signs in the window or simply hand your resume in to the owner/manager.
Seek and that are ok but I've found generally its more towards permenant part time jobs with experience. If thats what you're after then great but if you're looking for for casual go for websites.

Monsterman

HSC
If you're going for a franchise store most of them only allow you to apply online...this applies to fast food, supermarkets, any of the big chains etc etc
If its a smaller shop look for signs in the window or simply hand your resume in to the owner/manager.
Seek and that are ok but I've found generally its more towards permenant part time jobs with experience. If thats what you're after then great but if you're looking for for casual go for websites.
thank you. thats all i wanted to know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)