I.P.T Books 4 Sale-The Works (1 Viewer)

IPT EXCEL (BRAND NEW)
REVISE HSC IPT IN A MONTH EXCEL(BRAND NEW)
IPT CAMBRIDGE-BY CAROLE WILSON(BRAND NEW)
IPT-JACARANDA(BRAND NEW)
IPT-SUCCESS ONE 2001(BRAND NEW)
IPT HSC HINEMANN (OLD CONDITION)

--------IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THESE BOOKS PLZ INFORM ME A.S.A.P ON THIS THREAD AND WE'LL AGREE ON A PRICE ETC.......PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IF U DONT MIND.

fatmuscle

HSC
if you bought all those books, you bought WAY TOO MANY for IPT...

I would only buy that many books if it were for maths!

Jeo

I bought the excel IPT haha thats about it, and um I have like 10 4unit books. :lol:

i never bought all those books.......ive bought all mine for maths........i just grabbed those books off different people......but now i wanna get rid of them

Jeo

wouldn't it be better if you gave it back to them... since you didn't buy it off them?

Bandit

You won't find buyers here.. after all, this is "exam thoughts" as in, for people who have FINISHED ipt :p You might get lucky tho. Go try in general IPT forums.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by fatmuscle
if you bought all those books, you bought WAY TOO MANY for IPT...
fatmuscle's right, one or two at most will suffice.
wouldn't it be better if you gave it back to them... since you didn't buy it off them?
Maybe they gave it to him, or if not, then you've got a point - give it back to the owners.
Originally posted by Bandit
You won't find buyers here.. after all, this is "exam thoughts" as in, for people who have FINISHED ipt :p You might get lucky tho. Go try in general IPT forums.
Actually, dont stop running should try the Buy/Sell and Tuition services forum instead of the IPT (main) forum.

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)