ICC Cricket World Cup tickets (1 Viewer)

NizDiz

HSC
Hey guys, I'm planning on going to one of the games next year. I'm an adult according to their ticketing rules and all, but want to buy a child ticket, simply to save up money and that its way more cheaper. Should I get the adult ticket and play it safe, or buy the child ticket and save up to $35????

All help greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey guys, I'm planning on going to one of the games next year. I'm an adult according to their ticketing rules and all, but want to buy a child ticket, simply to save up money and that its way more cheaper. Should I get the adult ticket and play it safe, or buy the child ticket and save up to $35 ????

All help greatly appreciated, thanks :)
when you scan a child ticket, a light goes up at the turnstile - and i heard that it's because anyone with a child ticket gets a free colouring-in book where they can colour in their favourite cricketing superstars

its a promotion the icc are having to encourage kids to play cricket

you're going to look pretty stupid when they hand you a colouring-in book!

crazy_paki123

HSC
which match are you going to? India vs Pakistan for me... can not wait!

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If you buy a child's ticket they can ask for proof that you are the right age - and I have seen them so do at big matches. If you are found to have bought the wrong ticket you will likely be refused entry and also not get a refund - is that a chance worth taking???

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Omg I wanna go see England play woooo! Broadyyy here I come :D

crazy_paki123

HSC
Yeah we'll probs fly to Adelaide considering we just came back from there (by car). Inshallah Pakiston prevail against em Indians. And to the OP why not just by the appropriate ticket? Its better to be safe than sorry

mesbahuddin

HSC
I think cheating is not a good thing. If you are an adult person than you must buy a adult ticket. You must not go for a child ticket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)