ideas and implementation (1 Viewer)

hairy_man123

hi i was just wondering if any one had or knew where to find good in formation in reguards to how eddy currents are using in switching devices and einsteins and plancks position on wether research is removed from social and political forces

thanx

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
For the eddy currents - Jacaranda
and for einstein vs planck - Surfing Physics (I2I)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
you will find everything in surfing or excel :)

for surfing, all the information may not be written under the heading... most of the 'useful' info is writtin in the answers...

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
The Planck VS Einstein thingio is so bullshit. When I was preparing for my HSC, I couldn't find more than 3 points:
1) Einstein was a Jew/ Planck was a nationalist, thus supporting the Nazis

2) Einstein believed in harnessing the power of science for the good of humanity/ Planck supported using science in production of an atomic bomb to defend his homeland...cuz he was a nationalist...

3) Einstein signed a petition with a minority of scientists to prevent the production of atomic bombs by Nazis...as a result, he wrote to Rosevelt in America in support of the Manhattan project/Planck signed a manifest which condoned the production of nuclear arms.

They're all pretty vague points, but I don't think they'll ask big 5-markers unless BOS are sadistic bastards (which, let's face it, they are)... :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Note: Don't use the SuccessOne answers for the Planck VS Einstein.

I used it and I got 2/6 :(

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
SuccessOne rox my sox. I assume you're referring to a trial paper, in which case your sources/teachers are at fault.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL dont use success one at all! the book's got soOoOO many mistakes.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Note: Don't use the SuccessOne answers for the Planck VS Einstein.

I used it and I got 2/6 :(
are you serious? even some one making up crap in the exam can get that mark...

lowest i've ever got from using successone's answer was 3/6.

successone = failure

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Well I memorised a response from one and slammed it down in one of my trials questions which was almost identical to the question the SuccessOne was asking.... and i got 2/6

My friend also used SuccessOne but altered it a bit and got 0/6 LOL

Rahul

Dead Member
hmm...i got given the words, "war" and "patriotic" or something and made up BS and got 6/6...lol it was a stupid question really.

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
Yeah, I do agree in that regard - SuccessOne likes to tell a lot of bullshit stories in their responses. lol

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Learn the following OFF BY HEART!

-Although there was no direct debate between Einstein and Planck on this issue, it seems that Einstein and Planck took different views about scientists remaining in Germany during the Nazi era and continuing to do scientific research.

-Einstein was a pacifist while Planck strongly supported the German cause. After Einstein had left for the USA with many others, Planck stayed in Germany to continue his academic career despite the hostility presented there. Unlike Einstein, Planck did not see the moral imperative of opposing Hitler but tired to compromise and work within the system.

-Although there was no direct correspondence between Einstein and Planck, consideration of the actions of each provides a case study of the complexity of evaluating the moral responsibility of science to social orders.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
in trials....i just read it in the morning.....i didnt do all those ''boring dot points'' thorughly until after the trials....though i tried to

i got 1.5/4 :D....

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
its a good idea to go to HSC online...now they have updated it all in physics....like in Motors and Gen u can get the Westinghouse vs Thomps Edison crap as well

www.hsc.csu.edu.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)