If I accept the offer I got now, does that mean no offers come second round? (1 Viewer)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
how do I accept the offer by enrolling?

and once I enrol can I still change the preferences?

simplyyme

HSC
# Can I receive more than one offer?

You could receive an offer in more than one round. If you do, you can choose which offer to accept. If you receive an offer in one round and accept it, and then receive an offer in a later round, you can choose either to:

* keep your previous offer and not accept your new offer or
* withdraw from your previous offer and accept your new offer.

You can only receive one offer to a Commonwealth-supported course in each offer round. Not all institutions make offers in the October, November, December and Early January Rounds.

The majority of offers are made in the Main Round. Institutions only make offers in the Early February and Final rounds if there are vacancies.

from the UAC site

hope that helps :)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
How do I accpet B Sc at USYD?

enrol at the uni next week?\

sorry bout spelling
in a rush

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
How do I accpet B Sc at USYD?

enrol at the uni next week?\

sorry bout spelling
in a rush
yep. at usyd accepting the offer just means rocking up to enrolment day and enrolling.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
and once I enrol that I go home change my preferences and put medical science ahead of science am I still secured at B SC ?

im going to accept first and then change the preferences just to be safe i DONT WANT TO LOSE MY SPOT.

atm its B Sc at USYD 1 after I enroll I want to make it number 2 and med sci #1.

chance of getting in 0.00001%

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
and once I enrol that I go home change my preferences and put medical science ahead of science am I still secured at B SC ?
yep. once you enrol in a course, you're guaranteed your spot, unless you choose to withdraw from it later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)