If u do IPT as well...... (1 Viewer)

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
I do 'Software design development' and science...so yeh, I cruised through this section. I was teaching sir how to add, subtract, divide and mulitply in binary- the guy had no clue. :D

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hahah,... i myself didnt really get the binary code thing ay!! skipped that part of my HSC paper!! haha well a few marks of it anyway....

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i hated ipt but......... there were 9 or 10 ppl in my class......... about 20 all up in the other 2 classes... in the hall at skool it was so funy hardly any ppl

but in the science hsc there were 30 ppl all up doin it.. soo funy

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
IPT is the boring version of software design...that's why I dropped IPT and picked up 2unit religion instead;)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
naaah i hated religion im a non believer so i did the non uai one

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Lol, well studying the subject isn't really an act of celebrating faith...it's just something to aid me in my quest for hsc glory, lol * Juventino rolls eyes*

We sort of made this whole thread our own didn't we? who cares, senior science is mad piss easy subject anyway.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
too true!! no one else is bothered to look in the senior sceicne thread.. their missing out!!

i couldnt stand anythnig to do with religion so i think studies of religion would have pissed me off.

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Well, I do admit...the subject does shit me from time to time....such as aboriginal spirituality! OMG, now there's a boring topic that can drive ANY student to just storm out of the class (I only did it once:)).

cuivienen

HSC
Oh this topic is one of my least favourite...i have absolutely no clue as to what is going on with the way some of the technology works...and my teacher is...[insert cruel phrase]...well she doesn't help too much...

cuivienen

HSC
*ducks from rubbish being thrown* How did you know i didn't do IPT? hehe :)

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
cuivienen said:
*ducks from rubbish being thrown* How did you know i didn't do IPT? hehe :)

1) It's not listed in your subject list in the profile.
2) Anyone who does Sdd or ipt, and happens to do Science LOVES the information tech topic becuase they find it piss easy. ;)

Juventino

Peace out

cuivienen

HSC
Ah yes you guys are good! :) hehe...but i have to study this topic a lot before my trial exam (on a serious note)... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)