im confused... (1 Viewer)

JhK89

HSC
When i went to register for my Tut it said its not opened or something..?

and im wondering how many credit points it is per season..

im doing engineering in 2007 and it only says im registered for Mathematics for Engineers 1 which is apparently 10 credit points....

is it 10 credit points..?

but my friend says i need to enrol for 4 while on the site it says im only enrolled for one... the others say unconfirmed...

can someone tell me wats going on..?

Khmerunited

HSC
yeah it should be 4 units...for autumn session well that what i think..unless some1 can confirm it...

well u need to register all 4 units(include tut/prac/lecture)...but just remember that it not at the same time. so u should check on the notice up the top to see what the exact date u need to register.

hmm that what i do.. and luckily i get all the time i've planned..as you know when its time to register tut...u need to be early or else u get some crappy time LOL

HSC
Yea at UWS maths for engineers is 10 ccp's, but they work it out different to other unis.

If your doing full time, you should be enrolled in 4 subs (4-units). Ring up the UWS admin asap, because now (unless you get consideration) you're gonna be getting crappy times (most of the good times get taken within the 1st minute!!).

I rang up the UWS admin on friday about the 'not enabled' which means it doesn't get opened until the other spots are full or unless it is in demand (do this by ringing up like i did).

Hope this helped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)