I'm looking for a German buddy.. (1 Viewer)

dancingskeleton

HSC
Heloo.. I'm in year 12 doing beginners German, and wondering if there is someone out there around my level (which isn't extremely super) who would like a..German buddy. So we could write each other letters and things to practise. In German obviously. And by letters i mean email because that is so easier. Unless you'd actually be bothered to write actual letters. Letters are so more personal.. anywayy

But is anyone interested? I'm looking now to see if this is already a thread like this.. Ok i can't be bothered.

If anyone is interested in my measly offer i am nasty_mcnegg@hotmail.com

But i don't have msn because i uninstalled it because i am breaking free of the establishment.

Deine Tabby

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
dancingskeleton said:
Heloo.. I'm in year 12 doing beginners German, and wondering if there is someone out there around my level (which isn't extremely super) who would like a..German buddy. So we could write each other letters and things to practise. In German obviously. And by letters i mean email because that is so easier. Unless you'd actually be bothered to write actual letters. Letters are so more personal.. anywayy

But is anyone interested? I'm looking now to see if this is already a thread like this.. Ok i can't be bothered.

If anyone is interested in my measly offer i am nasty_mcnegg@hotmail.com

But i don't have msn because i uninstalled it because i am breaking free of the establishment.

Deine Tabby
Hi Tabby,

I am probably not quite what you are looking for, but I left the message for a bit to see if someone more suitable answered and since they didn't I thought I would. You can check out my profile if you want.

I could email with you or we could chat in this thread here so you can practise your German. I did a three year Languages Diploma in German, so I kinda know my stuff ;) But, if you have already had an offer via email and are fine, or don't want to, that's OK. Just thought I would make the offer.

PM me or answer here.

Lynda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)