I'm screwed!!! (1 Viewer)

monique66

Omg...i haven't written anything yet and my viva voce is in a couple of weeks. I'm stuck on my story even though i have all my characters figured out and all. What am i gonna do? Oh man i'm screwed..someone help me!!!!! Has everyone else started writing yet? Am i the only one that has been wasting my time...ARGHHH!!!!

veridis

droog
HSC
dont worry. vv isnt that bad. i stressed alot beforehand and had full draft ready to discuss but they hardly looked at it. vvs more about making sure your concept is sounds and you're not bludging off

Jacks

HSC
don't worry...the viva voce isn't that bad...and I'm sure you know what you're doing in terms of your concept. If you want to bounce some of your ideas off us feel free and we'll see if we can help you specifically with things. You still have a while to prepare...just have a clear idea of the themes you want to discuss, who your target audience is and things like that. If you know what your characters are going to be like, take in descriptions or profiles, or if you don't have anything written just take in your ideas...like I said though if you're really stuck and need to ask any specific questions feel free, that may help you go in feeling a little more confident. :)

Arell

HSC
N/A
I did heaps of preperation and work before the vv. And stuffed it, where as a felow colleague did none and got top marks, that said, the hard work paid off in the actual major work.
It jsut depends on how you answer stuff on the day.

monique66

coolies...not so scared anymore...i think i'll prepare my answers beforehand just to make sure i don't screw it all up :) hopefully *crosses fingers*

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
My viva voce was the best, a powerpoint presentation addressing all the points that the resource section made me aware of and I basically just elaborated and demonstrated what I was doing. Full marks! Very satisfying, how did you all do??? (P.s. Sorry damnation for diverting your thread lol, now that your not scared :) Goodluck!!! You'll do fine ^_^)

monique66

i hope so, it's really good that you went well. I hope we all go well, its so quiet in the scriptwriting section...*voice echos*

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
damnation said:
i hope so, it's really good that you went well. I hope we all go well, its so quiet in the scriptwriting section...*voice echos*
Echooooo.

I've changed from Absurdism to German Expressionism, I'm not one of the crowd.

monique66

yeah...i'm kinda doing something along the lines of a postmodernist film noir that explores feminism and police corruption- in a nutshell

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Watch out, Beatrix.

That's a very popular genre. If you want your head to rise from the sweltering grey masses, you're going to have to change it - like Bruce Willis' new movie: Sin City.

monique66

hehe...i've changed around a few things like the context and all and some parts of my script are based directly on the history of australia. I hope it'll be original, it took me ages to think of my storyline and i've done a shitload of research so it better not fail me now!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Oh, I just thought about something cool: How about an Aboriginal film-noir hero?

I mean...he's black...come on, that's revolutionary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)