im veryy stressed!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i didnt go very well in paper 1, which means i need to do exceptionally well in paper 2...ive got all my essays done for the 3 modules. but my only problem is how do i relate it to the question, how do i answer the question. is it alright if i answer the question in the intro and concluion only...need assistance

thanks in advance

Sober

HSC
wrxsti said:
i didnt go very well in paper 1, which means i need to do exceptionally well in paper 2...ive got all my essays done for the 3 modules. but my only problem is how do i relate it to the question, how do i answer the question. is it alright if i answer the question in the intro and concluion only...need assistance

thanks in advance
Its usually quite obvious if you do that, try instead to address the question at the end of each paragraph.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Ideally, you need to address the question in your entire essay, as your essay's soul purpose is to answer the question.
Answer it directly in the intro, then link all your examples/ideas (i.e. your paragraphs) back to how this supports your answer in your intro. Then answer it again in the conclusion :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)