Important - eco issue (1 Viewer)

AGB

HSC
Hey everyone,

I am not sure if you have seen the papers over the last couple or days of the news lately, but there has been a lot on environmental issues. Later on (topic 3) you do a fair bit of work on environmental issues and its usually fairly difficult to find info that everyone else won't be using. The stuff that is being talked about at the moment is really good quality, so cutting out the articles and storing them away until you do topic three would be a pretty good idea.

Just thought I'd mention it :)

PhiL

Which articles or what issue are you talking about in particualr??

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by AGB
Hey everyone,

I am not sure if you have seen the papers over the last couple or days of the news lately, but there has been a lot on environmental issues. Later on (topic 3) you do a fair bit of work on environmental issues and its usually fairly difficult to find info that everyone else won't be using. The stuff that is being talked about at the moment is really good quality, so cutting out the articles and storing them away until you do topic three would be a pretty good idea.

Just thought I'd mention it :)
i dont think that uniqueness will score you better points...(thats just me thou)
i just reckon that the 'issue' is unimportant, the important thing is that it is written in a clear, concise, and logical structure which is successfully sustained throughout ur essay, short answer question.

but your point on being up to date is important! :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
Some schools, like mine, do topics 3-4 first:D so that will be in my half-yearlys - :D
same, my teacher thinks his so SMART, fukin hell, its so stupid!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)