important (1 Viewer)

HSC :(

hai
a lil question...
u know in the third columns for the syllabus points, some of the answers i hav r really long. in the hsc the core topics giv u a certain amount of lines to right for each question.. if i dont hav enuf lines to write can i attach a page n continue my answer?
thanx

Mathematician

I wanted to know that too :)

u probably hate this reply haha since it doesnt give u the answer and i know ur browsing waiting for one. :p

jims

HSC
u probably could do that, but u should be able to get all the marks using all the space thats provided on the page (ie the lines and any blank space beneath). if ur answer is much longer than the space provided then ur saying too much irrelevent crap. writing smaller also helps.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Yeah, you are only required to write the amount (sensible writing size) that is specified. But those "irrelevant craps" that you write outside the space always have a small chance of being relevant in case you miss something in the "allowed space"...

Dave85

HSC
in the trial i asked 4 more paper and they gave it 2 me but my teacher said i wudnt be able 2 do that in the hsc...

Rahul

Dead Member
it is a good idea to cut out on the extra waffle, and this can be done by practicing to fit answers in the lines or spaces. in the end you will benefit from writting succinct and 'to the point' answers as it will help you timewise in the sections where you have to spend more time in finding the answer.

but realistically, it can be very hard to that during the exam because you want ot get everything out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)