• Imports rule, eff off oold man, you belong in old school

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supercharged

HSC
N/A
datAsianGuy said:
I prefer my muscle, from Holden to Hemi.... Heaps old school. But whats so good about all these rice rocket, wog, box, milk cartons???
I like 'import muscle'. Big engine AND turbo is an unbeatable combination. What's so good about limp wristed N/A V8s? 5.4L? 5.7L? 6.0L?

pffft...

All just gay bogan boxes... btw jap rice rockets have NO low rpm torque ...just high rev screamers with no balls down low....

Try Mercedes AMG SL65 6L V12 TWIN TURBO! PIMP STYLE & 1000NM TORQUE! Most grunt this side of a nuke plant. :D

Now this is my kind of powerplant....

Last edited:

n2o_lonewolf74

HSC
Old School or New School muscle engines are music to my ear, my god, nothing beats a good old rumble of the hemi or a nice throaty growl when idling.

but then imports have the custumisation option, don't mind the skylines and evos

but i prefer old school american muscle with their detroit iron cast blocks ^^ :cool:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
supercharged said:
I like 'import muscle'. Big engine AND turbo is an unbeatable combination. What's so good about limp wristed N/A V8s? 5.4L? 5.7L? 6.0L?

pffft...

All just gay bogan boxes... btw jap rice rockets have NO low rpm torque ...just high rev screamers with no balls down low....

Try Mercedes AMG SL65 6L V12 TWIN TURBO! PIMP STYLE & 1000NM TORQUE! Most grunt this side of a nuke plant. :D

Now this is my kind of powerplant....

i prefer proper sounding cars :rolleyes:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Nothing beats a V8 and you direct us to a twin turbo V10 - maybe you mean nothing beats a truck engine?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Nothing beats a V8 and you direct us to a twin turbo V10 - maybe you mean nothing beats a truck engine?
why tonights topgear was so good

hearing them get the holden revved up was nice....nothing like torque from a brute of a motor

HSC
i think everyone knows what id prefer, but id say it anyway to back the others up, MUSCLE!!

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
i got an old celica("mini-mustang"), pretty muscly but im gonna rice it a little bit, so im happy in both worlds but i tend to lean towards the imports, only Just but.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
spyda87 said:
i got an old celica("mini-mustang"), pretty muscly but im gonna rice it a little bit, so im happy in both worlds but i tend to lean towards the imports, only Just but.
the fastback eh?

i wannnnnnnnnt one of thossssssse :|

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
Of course :D
only the best...
ive got two: one to get me around and one sitting, and waiting til a get a full time job. Together they cost $2300
Y dont u have one, if u luv em so much???

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
spyda87 said:
Of course :D
only the best...
ive got two: one to get me around and one sitting, and waiting til a get a full time job. Together they cost $2300
Y dont u have one, if u luv em so much???
resources...and then finding one that isnt shit :/

lol, problem is, i'd want one, but i've got a car atm thats damn reliable *touch wood* and buying an unknown isnt what i need atm :eek:

thats me...dunno about daddyk

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
yeh lol
i know how it is, the one gettin me around now is only just gettin me around and i reckon might not pass rego :( but the other one is almost rust free, just waiting to be spoilt. :D

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Why don't i have one? Because there a car that need lots of maintanance because of there age. I just want a car that i can drive without too many hassles, then i will buy a car that needs attention and i will rebuild it.

deon_c

The muscle vs import battle has been gogin along for a long time. i love the sound of a v8 but aussie "sports cars" such as the new ss or monaro dont really have much against japanese sports cars in the same price range. Japanese cars offer more than just a big engine as they incorporate sophistication into their engine design and produce similar power from a smaller lighter powerlant and i think it woudl be pretty safe to say that no australian production muscle or sports car can match a japanese import

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
DaddyK said:
What the hell a Holden Monaro is not a sports car, its a muscle car. And please could you start making more sense? Your posts are terrible.
i agree

take your time and space/spell it right.

i love it when they grab a big V8 and then add technology...which results in a car everyone loves and completely shits over imports
not saying imports are crap, im glad we have them

deon_c

sorry i fixed my post up a little. braad those are words of wisdom lol, but cars like that cost alot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)