In the skin of a lion (1 Viewer)

holl

Any comments. Did u agree or disagree with the question?

Slats4ever

disagree
most people i spoke to disagreed as well
some agreed but it was a bit risky

Slats4ever

As if...
just manipulate it to say
the mythical qualities of the book are that the values and ideas are contemporary and always will be
then talk about the values
then say the writing style is attractive hence people wil always like it

sar567

Mythical qualities???
I just said tht because it could be read differently by every person it would therefore always have value, and then used my 2 readings as evidence and basically wrote my prepared essay

superboobies!

viewpoints, anyone?

i didn't say any of that. i disagreed and crapped on about "the human element."

can i just ask: what viewpoints did you explore? i did po-mo, postcolonialist and marxist. did anyone do feminist?

bails

Originally posted by sar567

I just said tht because it could be read differently by every person it would therefore always have value, and then used my 2 readings as evidence and basically wrote my prepared essay
Ditto, i disagreed. Patrick finding a voice and celebration of the migrant workers could be relivant to ppl of all races in the future, well thats what i think

Kiya

The question was so crap when i read it i was like OMG what am I supposed to say it doesnt even relate to this text....but i didnt actually say WHAT reading i was doing but i talked about the workers and the light/dark motiff....but it wasnt very structured, i'd talk about one thing then start talking abot another which would make me think of something else, id be lucky to get 10/20 for that.,.......but id be happy if i got 10

holl

I talked about how it deals with the human condition which is universal and timeless and wrote about how this is shown through the loose structure of the novel and themes like exploitation of the migrants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)