inactive? & registration q. (1 Viewer)

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
hi guys.

im looking @ my enrolment and it says inactive. im a bit worried b/c my friend who also goes to uws says that we were suppose to recieve our payment fees by now? and if we havnt it means theres something wrong with the enrolment.
I already did the enrolment procedures and just waiting for tut regos on thursday and friday..so.... should i be worried!!?

and also, can we log in platform web at the same time using two computers?

many thanks in adv!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
baka said:
hi guys.

im looking @ my enrolment and it says inactive. im a bit worried b/c my friend who also goes to uws says that we were suppose to recieve our payment fees by now? and if we havnt it means theres something wrong with the enrolment.
I already did the enrolment procedures and just waiting for tut regos on thursday and friday..so.... should i be worried!!?

and also, can we log in platform web at the same time using two computers?

many thanks in adv!
It says ur inactive till our teaching sessions begin...wat u mean by payment fees?
And yea u can sign in to platform web on 2 comps...(well u can for MySR and myuws)

simply__me

HSC
ari89 said:
It says ur inactive till our teaching sessions begin...wat u mean by payment fees?
And yea u can sign in to platform web on 2 comps...(well u can for MySR and myuws)
Payment fees = "tax invoice and advice of enrolment" letter.

Khmerunited

HSC
so did u recieve that letter??..cause i start my first year too and i got the letter...and yeh it still show inactive for me as well..till the school commence for it to be active i guess...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
The closest thing to any receipt I got was an email

ECAF (Electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form) LODGEMENT RECEIPT Generated by lodgement of an ECAF or changes to your Student Contribution payment option (HECS-HELP). Confirmation of your MySR transaction/s

kerfuffle

HSC
I got that e-mail, too, as well as the Tax Invoice and Advice of Enrolment letter.

tkfkd

HSC
I haven't got anything. No Email or letter. I registered for the $500 up front payment. hm....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)